Big Rock Hello im new to the forums i am just wondering what parts will i need to convert my arrma big rock into a kraton 4s. i want it to be the real thing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hampton15

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
Just want a list of parts to need thank you also as real as it can be to the real kraton

Last edited:
Just want a list of parts to need thank you also as real as it can be to the real kraton
I just did the arms,tie rods shock tower, shocks. The truck drives totally different for the good. All the rest is kraton v1. My esc,motor,motor plate and diffs have been upgraded.
Welcome to the forum dude!!

I just did the arms,tie rods shock tower, shocks. The truck drives totally different for the good. All the rest is kraton v1. My esc,motor,motor plate and diffs have been upgraded.
Welcome to the forum dude!!
So thats all i need because i looked at the exploded view and it says i have to spend 250 dollars on just plastic parts

i just want it to look like a kraton with the big tires and wide stance any way to do that under $150?

Just jump on jennys rc buy the a arms, drive shafts, hubs, turnbuckles and camber links from the Kraton 4s or Outcast 4s and either the Copperhead LP or the Backflip LP tires. Not sure how much it is going to cost but that is literally going to be your cheapest option.

Just jump on jennys rc buy the a arms, drive shafts, hubs, turnbuckles and camber links from the Kraton 4s or Outcast 4s and either the Copperhead LP or the Backflip LP tires. Not sure how much it is going to cost but that is literally going to be your cheapest option.
ok thanks

Sell the Big Rock then buy the Kraton, easiest and most cost effective conversion.

how much could i get for my big rock, brand new motor esc and servo bronco spare body

I looked i to just doing the kraton arms/axles/hubs etc to give the big rock the wide stance.
Even after looking up the parts from breakers on ebay the cost was WAY up there.. like 245$. You'd need the chassis (which is harder to find and more expensive) motor mount body and bumpers still...
Best bet if you want the kraton is just buy the kraton. Keep or sell the big rock if you need to/want to to offset the cost.

Welcome to the forum btw!

I looked i to just doing the kraton arms/axles/hubs etc to give the big rock the wide stance.
Even after looking up the parts from breakers on ebay the cost was WAY up there.. like 245$. You'd need the chassis (which is harder to find and more expensive) motor mount body and bumpers still...
Best bet if you want the kraton is just buy the kraton. Keep or sell the big rock if you need to/want to to offset the cost.

Welcome to the forum btw!
check out tomley rc granite wide stance vid, crazy

You don't have to do the chassi right away. If you just do driveshafts hubs, arms and connecting rods. The hubs and arms do not break easy at all! Or save, holiday sales are right around the corner. Brand new kraton .

check out tomley rc granite wide stance vid, crazy

Where do you think i got the idea for "Wide Rock"? 🤣
On the granites swb it sure is crazy looking!
I liked the idea of the big rock cause- mid length chassis+ wide stance means stability and prob a little stronger then the kratons longer chassis. After pricing it all I became very content at leaving the big rock alone and purchasing a Notorious 6s instead. It didn't make sense at all $ wise.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back