Granite HELP PLEASE. NEW TO THE GRANITE BLX 3S.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clark

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am new to the RC world and have alot of ?s. To start I just received the Arrma Granite 3s 4x4 BLX and was wondering what the best settings are for the truck for the ESC like throttle and punch and so on. NEXT, what are the best settings on the transmitter/ radio. What are the A and B channel buttons for? I don't even know if I talking right about what I'm trying to say so please help.
Another ?. When I hit the throttle or reverse, it take a minute to register before it moves. Is this normal. I have not had much time with it outside due to just getting it.

The esc setting are gonna vary person to person. I like my punch setting on 5 and my bakes on 4. But play around with the brakes and see what you want. If your new you probably don’t need to increase the punch. Factory setting should work just fine for now. The a/b buttons are nothing to worry about. There is a steering trim and throttle trim on your receiver and you set it according to the car . The others switches are for changing steering and speed. If you read the instructions it will help a lot

Watch video from driftomanics he will show you how to set and change all settings!?

What do you all like when setting the endpoint on the transmitter for throttle and reverse.
Is there a way to set it so that it brakes automatically and is better to be on throttle/brake/reverse or Throttle/Brake.

Last edited:
Back