HELP! SKYRC Speed - GNSS Performance Analyzer Not Working

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashingNBreakin04

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
Does anybody know why the SKYRC GNSS (GSM-020) Performance Analyzer and Speed Tester has stopped working. On Android, anytime I open up the app, it Force closes or cant locate the SKYRC Analyzer. When I go into the Bluetooth Settings, I can see the device. The device doesn't connect to the app.
Last Galaxy Note 9 software update was on July 17th. The device has been working fine until yesterday.

Wow. I'm close to pulling the trigger on that. But my phone is too old, like me.:LOL:

Probably a glitchy app., like a lot of them. Clear Cache, Force stop. Uninstall , then reinstall the App from the Playstore. Try that. Works with "some" glitchy apps for me.:cool:

Wow. I'm close to pulling the trigger on that. But my phone is too old, like me.:LOL:

Probably a glitchy app., like a lot of them. Clear Cache, Force stop. Uninstall , then reinstall the App from the Playstore. Try that. Works with "some" glitchy apps for me.:cool:
Tried all of that. My friend ia having the same issue too. He said some people are saying its the Latest Samsung update. Some BS! Cause my app was working good after the update on July 17th, just started having problems on the 26th

They said that would be more of a downgrade, so I passed on that. ? ?
:ROFLMAO: Couldn't agree more. iOS is for old ladies and people who cant let go of the early 2000's when they invested all their money into 99cent songs on iTunes ?

I live in an iPhone world. Everyone I know has one. Everyone I work with usually has one. This runs the gamut of age, sex, and professions. I had an Android way back in the day. It wasn’t the worst thing, but I have had to work on clients devices to install apps for them and using iOS is just so much more intuitive to me. Every Android device is completely different. Most iPhones are very similar if not identical. Makes my life way easier. And I don’t have an iTunes library. I simply pay for an Apple Music family plan and listen all I want.

Back to the OP tho, now my SkyRC app is stuck in KPH and can’t get it to show MPH. I sent them a support email.

211BFE68-836A-4CB5-B97C-EA7400DD6EC7.png

I live in an iPhone world. Everyone I know has one. Everyone I work with usually has one. This runs the gamut of age, sex, and professions. I had an Android way back in the day. It wasn’t the worst thing, but I have had to work on clients devices to install apps for them and using iOS is just so much more intuitive to me. Every Android device is completely different. Most iPhones are very similar if not identical. Makes my life way easier. And I don’t have an iTunes library. I simply pay for an Apple Music family plan and listen all I want.

Back to the OP tho, now my SkyRC app is stuck in KPH and can’t get it to show MPH. I sent them a support email.

iOS isn't all bad I just don't like how in certain situations you cannot fix the phone yourself. You have to take it into the apple store.
As an IT guy that drives me up the wall....

I like that the new update has the max speed larger! That was my main issue with this GPS/App

iOS isn't all bad I just don't like how in certain situations you cannot fix the phone yourself. You have to take it into the apple store.

I like that the new update has the max speed larger! That was my main issue with this GPS/App
I’ve actually never taken my devices for repairs. I’ve always done my own repairs. ??‍♂️

iFixit to the rescue

View attachment 91803

I noticed this last night, I think it just happened in a recent update.

Does anybody know why the SKYRC GNSS (GSM-020) Performance Analyzer and Speed Tester has stopped working. On Android, anytime I open up the app, it Force closes or cant locate the SKYRC Analyzer. When I go into the Bluetooth Settings, I can see the device. The device doesn't connect to the app.
Last Galaxy Note 9 software update was on July 17th. The device has been working fine until yesterday.
I too have issues restart phone works for me.

Check and .ake sure your location gps is on in your phone. Hope this helps.

I too have issues restart phone works for me.
Yep after trying everything even pairing with I-pad as well as android the simple restart worked me too, thanks for the restart tip Coop

I have an iPhone as well and I’ve tried different apps and I’m still having the same problem. I can’t get the gnss to read data. It just says testing under the drag button and then when I bring the car back it never has anything to read. Tried to reset it and that didn’t work. Tried clearing the cache and removing the app and re downloading the app, and it still did not fix the issue. This is a few months old and I’m not wanting to spend another $100!

Tried all of that. My friend ia having the same issue too. He said some people are saying its the Latest Samsung update. Some BS! Cause my app was working good after the update on July 17th, just started having problems on the 26th
old thread... but just today I am also now having same issue. Old sammy phone works. My current one now does not. But did before.
What gives?:mad:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back