Senton Help With Extension & Adapters For Senton Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Mojave
  7. Senton 3s
  8. Typhon 3s
Hey guys, I need some help with a Senton project I just started. I recently purchased a Senton slider to start a build project (because builds are so friggin addictive šŸ˜ ), for now most of the components will be stock just to get it up & running, but I do plan on upgrading the running gear in the future. Nevertheless, my question is regarding widening it, as the order & combination of adapters can be a bit confusing. I know that many people do the typhon/big rock arms & links to widen it, but that's not what I'd like to do at this stage of the build. I want to use the Arrma 12mm hex adapters with just a slight 5mm or so extension. So my question is do I buy the 12mm adapter first, and then place a 12 mm extension to go over that, or do I buy a14mm extension first and then place the 12mm adapter onto the extension? I usually try to source most of my accessories from Amazon due to the shipping speed, so any links or pictures of recommended products would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
I would go with the straight 12mm because it's less parts.
12mm hex, 12mm extension.
Where the other way is 14mm hex, 14mm extension, and then 14mm to 12mm adapter.

Or just bolt these up and switch to 17mm wheels. 17mm Wheel Hubs & Hex Nuts Splined Aluminum for RC Car Traxxas 1/10 E-MAXX Summit E-REVO REVO 3.3 SlayerPro 4x4 https://a.aliexpress.com/_m0rmdm4
Thanks man, I appreciate it. I have a set of brand new 12mm short course tires that have been sitting on my shelf for months, I wanna finally put them to use, which is why I'm going with the 12mm setup. If my research is correct, I need an extension with a 6mm bore to match the stock axle.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back