Limitless Help with Limitless Initial Setup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found the issue thanks to HobbyWing support! Turns out there was something with the Tx/RX setup that wasn’t right. I tested by swapping the servo cable into the throttle port and had to movement when I pulled the trigger in either direction.
I swapped in another Rx I had and was able to run right away. I’m 1.) very happy with HW support, and 2.) impressed that I didn’t nuke the ESC due to bad soldering skills. Surprising how much heat I put into those terminals.
The 50T center diff came in and paired with the 22T pinion year my initial few minutes of the car have been awesome. Love the sound, ability to hit the top speed if I want to, and be a fun platform for speed or bashing.
Thanks to all for your help!

Another question: I’ve wired up the car to run (2) 3S lipos. I have a 4S battery pack and was wondering if it’s safe / possible to “jump” the wiring and close the loop somehow to run a single battery without making permanent changes to the wiring.

Made a loop out of 10ga wire. Pretty straightforward and nice battery flexibility. Thanks all for your help!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back