Hey yall i need your opinion on this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I'd throw this out there! Ya know, just to be different

Screenshot_20240201_162223_Chrome.jpg

You don't need Traxxas batteries for any Traxxas car. Every single seller of batteries has an option for every Traxxas car, it would be stupid of them to not make batteries for the highest selling brand on the market. It would be like Goodyear not making tires for Toyota.

Ditch the Traxxas connectors, toss some XT90s on the esc and run whatever battery fits in the tray.
I actually run ic5 and ec5 becuase they seem to have the tightest fit and most cars run them
Get an xmaxx. Depends what ur willing to pay and how much ur going to Willing to fix and upgrade to make it durable if its not durable enough to ur liking. Thats only you who can determine that
i truly have no need in one though i have a kraton 6s which is the other super strong car in the hobby and im about to put like 1k into it so it will be able to handle any jump but i have seen and driven and xmaxx and there beasts my old friend has one and its a beast but i just want somthing more my style and a huge buggy is kinda my thing also another thing to note i have seen a almost box stock dbxl 2.0 win a tug a war with to xmaxx against it they were 6s though but still that thing packs a punch an a half

So i am in the market for a 1/5 scale and well i did not want a traxxas because well i don't like to overpay for bad stuff and i don't want a kraton or outcast because i love arrma but there 1/5 scales break really easily so i think i'm going to go with the dbxl-e 2.0. please give me your opinion on this if you want. another thing to add is i'm in high school so cant afford super crazy upgrades
I don't know why you say Karton and especiall the outcast brake fast but thats not true. I have an 1/5 outcast and all whats braking allot is the wheelybar. And I do jump and often do not land accurate. Maybe it changed over the years and the newer ones are weaker but still.

But if you are in the market why don't you get yourself an HPI Baja 5b Flux. I would buy one right away but at the moment money goes in other things. Hope they still have some in 2025. FG has some good models too and if you not going to jumb crazy you can buy the UFRC Ghost Rabbit like I have. Expensive yes, but a beast and tons of power.

Back