Typhon Holy Moly Ninja Man!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N.Mango

🤪I swear the voices are real!🤪
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
I made this silly video the other night. I was just watching it and noticed a little "ninja" on the bottom of the video.
There is a spot that is the shadow of the leaf on the ground. In the center of the shadow is the shape of a person that looks like a ninja. As a blade of grass lands, it looks like his swords that's he's sheathing.
See it? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (damn I need a life!):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I made this silly video the other night. I was just watching it and noticed a little "ninja" on the bottom of the video.
There is a spot that is the shadow of the leaf on the ground. In the center of the shadow is the shape of a person that looks like a ninja. As a blade of grass lands, it looks like his swords that's he's sheathing.
See it? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (damn I need a life!):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ninja turtles leo GIF by Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

turtle GIF

Ok, I totally didn’t expect to see anything and then I totally did!!! That’s awesome! Little dude effectively caused the destruction of two machines, sheathed his swords and smiled. Wow. That’s some totally random stuff right there that just worked out.
And yes, we both need to get a life…

lol wtffff :eek: :eek: :ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back