Hota d6 plus charging connectors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenyanr1

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just received my d6 plus today. My first question is what charging connectors did you go with? Second, how do you find the language options?
Thanks

Hello everyone. I just received my d6 plus today. My first question is what charging connectors did you go with? Second, how do you find the language options?
Thanks
Charging connectors are going to be dependent on what your batteries have. I just make my own. Just buy the XT60's, some wire, and whatever connectors you need and solder them up. It'll be cheaper also.

As far as the language change the menu on the pro is similar. This should help.

Thanks guys. As of now my batteries are ic5. I’m gonna watch that video today.
Thanks

Using adapters to charge is just fine. It’s such low current.
You are right but I just don’t like adapting because I’ve already got bullet cords for my lipos 😂. I just like the simplicity of plugging those in for what I want. Not all my lipos are the same unfortunately depending on my rig. I may look into one of those chargers

If you know how to solder, it's probably best to buy connectors and wire and make the leads up exactly as you need. I needed EC5/IC5 outputs with wires long enough to work with a Bat-Safe and complement my 40cm balance leads (two 20cm leads chained together), so I purchased XT60 female plugs to fit the charger, EC5 male plugs to adapt to my batteries, and used ~40cm lengths of 14AWG silicone insulated wire.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back