How discharge faster?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it took a fully charged 3s 8000mAh 3s in less than 15 minutes to 3.8v
I don't know how to do the math but as it can be seen on the picture, it discharged with more as 200watt. My charger (HTRC T400) discharges with 10W!
Big difference right? Lol

It's an awesome little unit, just on the slow side for me on 6S. I like it for everything less.

Big difference right? Lol

It's an awesome little unit, just on the slow side for me on 6S. I like it for everything less.
Just out curiosity, for what machine do you use 6S lipos? I have never seen anyone using 6S. It has been always 2x3s, 2x4s

I had the same dilemma as you had 2x 4s 6500 Mah batteries to discharge (on my HTRC 240 Duo) took 14 hours!

Picked up a SKYRC T1000 Maestro and 40A Discharger and the difference is night and day - discharging is now a couple of minutes

I had the same dilemma as you had 2x 4s 6500 Mah batteries to discharge (on my HTRC 240 Duo) took 14 hours!

Picked up a SKYRC T1000 Maestro and 40A Discharger and the difference is night and day - discharging is now a couple of minutes
Nice charger the T1000. I have the HTRC 240 Duo as wel and 4s 11000mAh, imagine the discharge time on those :ROFLMAO:

Back