Kraton How do you install the tbone racing front bumper?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daddytrex

Reaction score
Good evening all,

I am having some trouble installing my front and rear kraton 4s front and rear bumpers. I can't find any tutorials on YT or here. The closest I have come to is looking at pictures of the bumper installed on other models. Please help ?

Try this for the front. Hope it helps.
Wrong Kraton.
Good evening all,

I am having some trouble installing my front and rear kraton 4s front and rear bumpers. I can't find any tutorials on YT or here. The closest I have come to is looking at pictures of the bumper installed on other models. Please help ?
Which bumpers did you get?

Yea, thank you for trying to help but that is the wrong kraton. I have a 4s and that video is for a 6s.

Wrong Kraton.

Which bumpers did you get?
I got the 2.0 front bumper which I was able to figure out after finding an nstruction diagram off a UK website. Now I am having trouble finding anything on the rear wide basher bumper.

Ok guys I finally figured it out. It is a good thing I've been working/modifying all of my cars for the past 20+ yrs??. I can't believe there are no instructions on how to put this together. I mean there are a couple of areas I got completely stooped on. I had to take a COD break and when I came back I figured it out lol. I didn't get the greatest pics, I didn't think of it until I was done to post pictures. Hopefully these help someone get an idea of where the spacers go and how it mounts. If someone does come across instructions and it is a bit off. Oh well lol but I doubt it. I'm pretty sure I hit the nail on the coffin.

20201108_102143.jpg

20201108_102131.jpg

20201108_102110.jpg

20201108_102103.jpg

Back