Infraction How the hell are you guys driving these things?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neighborhater383ci

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Senton 3s
Maybe I’m doing something wrong but I cannot keep my infraction 6s in a straight line for the life of me… even with dual rate and steering speed turned wayyyy down on my radiolink the slightest movement of the wheel and it wants to spin out or hook and turn hard as it can. Please help me understand 😭

IMG_9140.jpeg

You will need to check the orientation of your gyro.

Turn everything on set your Gyro on your radio link to about 20% maybe 30 move the cars rear end left and the tire should turn the opposite direction to counter the steer and then the other way it’s more dramatic if you turn the Gyro up to 100%.

If the Gyro is out of phase, it will be impossible to drive. To fix it you only need to go into the radio receiver and make sure the lights flashing purple. There’s a button you will have to push, but you will have to press it multiple times.

Last edited:
You will need to check the orientation of your gyro.

Turn everything on set your Gyro on your radio link to about 20% maybe 30 move the cars rear end left and the tire should turn the opposite direction to counter the steer and then the other way it’s more dramatic if you turn the Gyro up to 100%.

If the Gyro is out of phase, it will be impossible to drive. To fix it you only need to go into the radio receiver and make sure the lights flashing purple. There’s a button you will have to push, but you will have to press it multiple times.
Dude you’re probably right cause I threw the system in it haphazardly cause I had a bit of an oops with my other car and it just pissed me off even more once I tried driving this one so I called it for the day lol

I did drive it for a few minutes literally before and didn’t like how much caster it had so I cut some off the front of the upper a arm and added extra spacers behind it but I drove it with a spektrum radio in it so I guess later on I’ll give her a shot

I do use it, but at a very low setting say 10-30%. The radiolink comes with it so mite as well use it.

Last edited:
Maybe I’m doing something wrong but I cannot keep my infraction 6s in a straight line for the life of me… even with dual rate and steering speed turned wayyyy down on my radiolink the slightest movement of the wheel and it wants to spin out or hook and turn hard as it can. Please help me understand 😭

View attachment 365419
Use the gyro... LOL

To each their own. I love it, and I push my Infraction 6S hard 7min or so batteries done. I love the assistance; however, I can control it well. I'm sure if you have a powerful car like a Charger you would NOT take off traction control when pushing it. Fellas have a point. You need to ensure that you bind it correctly, or it will give you hell.

The car moves so damn fast outside of the gyro or AVC. I love the head holding so it stays straight. To your point, if I am blazing across a parking lot, the last thing I need at 60+ is for it to go out of control but more so for me to line up for the next maneuver. Why I like head holding.

Enjoy my friend (y)

Most gyros act crazy over 40%

I had setup a futaba gyc40 and it needed the switch flipped. It was initially running reversed so it made every thing worse.
Once I got it setup right something in the 15-28% range was ideal and it drove straight as an arrow.

What everyone already said… Gyros. If you are running stock diff fluid I’d change that too. Thicker in the front at least

Use the gyro... LOL

To each their own. I love it, and I push my Infraction 6S hard 7min or so batteries done. I love the assistance; however, I can control it well. I'm sure if you have a powerful car like a Charger you would NOT take off traction control when pushing it. Fellas have a point. You need to ensure that you bind it correctly, or it will give you hell.

The car moves so damn fast outside of the gyro or AVC. I love the head holding so it stays straight. To your point, if I am blazing across a parking lot, the last thing I need at 60+ is for it to go out of control but more so for me to line up for the next maneuver. Why I like head holding.

Enjoy my friend (y)
Well in my 1/1 truck i built it’s a 6speed with no traction control and I move that thang but im also not controlling it through a remote lol

Well in my 1/1 truck i built it’s a 6speed with no traction control and I move that thang but im also not controlling it through a remote lol
Good job Brother (y) I'm not trying to drive my Lexus IS350 with its technology off for traction, braking, F-Sport auto suspension adjustments/timing/fueling so you are better than me....I'll take the assistance while I take the clover ramps well past the recommended speed and other wild driving :LOL: and those with remotes also. lol
(y)

Back