How to display cars?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Now that I have a couple of cars, I want to figure out a way to display them on a wall. I have seen a couple of techniques that show long pegs coming out of the wall That basically give each car a little platform to sit on under the chassis. I like that idea And I'm wondering What to use to do that. also I wanted to see if anybody had any other ideas.. My idea is to have them on a wall stacked vertically so as not to take up a lot of space, but to look pretty cool.. :)

The long pegs are just ¾" dowel rod drilled into a 1"x8" board in my case. Easy to do, I've seen some pretty cool ideas here, I'm sure others will chime in.
IMG_4749.JPG

I had seen this on eBay. Basically a 3d printed cup that screws into the wall and holds 2 of the tires on the RC.

I don't love this idea as it could deform the wheel and all the stress is hanging on the front a-arms.
Good for visibility/display, bad for the car....

1651176598011.png

@44Dan44 That dually 6x6 is way cool! :love:
Thanks, made a flatbed for it too using a cheaper Tamiya front cab rather than chop up the body. Carrying a Capra 4WS, actually crawls better with all that weight on it.
IMG_4688.JPG

Wow. Im thinking......not in love with the angle, but still useful. Put foam where body rests

Screenshot_20220428-172251_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Now that I have a couple of cars, I want to figure out a way to display them on a wall. I have seen a couple of techniques that show long pegs coming out of the wall That basically give each car a little platform to sit on under the chassis. I like that idea And I'm wondering What to use to do that. also I wanted to see if anybody had any other ideas.. My idea is to have them on a wall stacked vertically so as not to take up a lot of space, but to look pretty cool.. :)
Whatever u do, don't forget the led light strip on the rack, those are so cool

Good luck on the project buddy

If it is constructed good.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back