Senton How to drift your Senton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Senton Monster

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
I use a 4 inch pvc cap, gorilla glue, dill a hole in the center to be able to mount the tires, glue the tires inside the 4 inch PVC pipe cap, Mount the tires onto the truck and go have fun. For some reason I cannot put videos on here.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Absolutely a perfect drifter with PVC. đź‘Ť

Should work, Just take a tire into the hardware store, make sure the tire will go inside the pvc cap, glue it inside, ALSO. I changed my pinion gear to a different size, (see my mods I did on my truck with the larger tires) i think it was a 18 pt from a 13 pt. The tires will weight more. See my senton drifting just put in my name on youtube Hunter Culbertson ( just out for a daily drifting session).
Maybe i should do the same on my slash
Here is my original post

WOW!!!!!! IF YOU WANT TO DRIFT YOUR RC 1/10 RC TRUCK YOU HAVE TO DO THIS....... IT relly works GREAT. take your tires you want to dedicate to drifting down to the hardware store, I went to lowes, and pick up (4) 4" PVC caps and some grilla glue. Drill out the center holes to allow the tire bolts to be installed, spray water (misting) inside the caps, put glue on the tires and then press the tires into the caps. Let dry about 2 hours or so. Mount the tires on the truck, charge batteries and go run your truck. I should say your new DRIFTING TRUCK. It works. You might have to change your pinion gear to a 13mm or 15mm. Mine is a 13mm pinion gear. YOU MIGHT EVEN HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR STEERING SERVO SENCE MY ORIDGINAL JUST WENT OUT. It is sooooooo cool. I'll upload pics when i can. I'm out having fun right now.

rc cars IMG 2025, this will show my senton drifting....I think​

My pinion gear is 13 Pt. With all the mods, this works for me. No breakage

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back