Hrb 6s 5000mah 50

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3d-rc.myshopify.com

Eat,sleep and breath Arrma
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Notorious
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Senton 3s
For of you you want to know. I just picked up 2 hrb 6s 5000mah 50 lipos.

Both batteries have all 12 cells at 3.82v and resistance on all are 4 ohms resistance. Seem to be decent quality. Got both on Amazon for $149.99 I am going to cycle them a couple times at 1 amp to see if resistance drops. I will keep you all informed.

I've been running their 3S 5000mah 50C packs. Probably the same cells. They seem to do fine in my outcast and ERBEv2. They come out of the trucks warmer than the Hobbystar 6200mah packs, but they are thinner/lighter, so they aren't as hard on the suspension.

On average, I get 3-4 minutes less run time than with the hobbystar 6200's and they tend to sag a bit for the last minute before LVC. Always storage charged at the end of the day and charged at 2C. Seem to be holding up fine as I used them at least once or twice almost every weekend since spring in one truck or the other.

Well so far they have hit 1 cycle and on their way to storage right now. But every cell charged to 4.2 and the resistance has gone from 4 to 2 and some are even 1 ohms. Hoping when I cycle it again tomorrow they will all hit 1. Fingers crossed. Lol

I only watch them the first few cycles and maybe every 50 cycles after that. No reasoning behind it just something to do. As long as they are plus or minus 1 ohm it's fine. You start getting further away and your cells start discharging different.

I have two of the 6s 5000mah hrb's.

They are cheap and therefore cannot expect to be top of the line. They sag a lot and get quite hot in my notorious on 12t.

I'll only buy graphene from now on

That's exactly where I run lol only place my kraton goes is to the moon and back. Lol
They have about 6 runs on them a piece now. Ir is holding 2 on each cell. They seem to lag bad 10 min into running. I doubt the 50c rating is right it's more like 35 or 40. I know they are cheap but you never know till you try them out. Next plan is picking up 2 4s batteries and making a jumper to run then in parallel for longer run times.

Last edited:
Ok well about 20 cycles on each one. Resistance is holding total 6 on each battery and I gotta say these things are getting better. They are punching much harder now and I get a good 25 to 30 min run time. I will say the 5000 mah is underrated based upon what my charger is putting into them. Usually 4300 mah so I would say more towards the 5200 to 5500 range. Over all great bang for the buck. Only downside is they do get a little warm . In all fairness I run 90% wot

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back