HW XR10 pro G2 - on/off switch doesn't work and flashhing red light - help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nomad1981

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Mojave EXB
  6. Notorious
Hi Friends,

Brand new HW xr10 pro. All wired up correctly. When I plug in the battery it starts flashing red fast. I cannot enter calibration mode as when I hold the switch nothing happens. I have servo but no throttle. When I put the servo into the throttle slot in the receiver the throttle controls the servo as a test I ran. Can't turn it off without unplugging the battery. I am running a 3s but the xr10 pro can take up to 4s so I don't see why the 3s would be an issue?

I also have made sure the controller was set to neutral throttle and also made sure it was not in reverse. What could be the problem?

All suggestions welcome please.

You did rule out the Receiver by swapping Rx channels. (y) 3s lipo is not the cause.(y)
My guess a bad Pwr switch? :unsure: But brand new. Rare to see this. ESC might just be DOA.
Have you tried resetting the ESC to default values, if you can.
The XR10 Pro is a dam good ESC in general, most of HW stuff is.
See what others have to say.

You did rule out the Receiver by swapping Rx channels. (y) 3s lipo is not the cause.(y)
My guess a bad Pwr switch? :unsure: But brand new. Rare to see this. ESC might just be DOA.
Have you tried resetting the ESC to default values, if you can.
The XR10 Pro is a dam good ESC in general, most of HW stuff is.
See what others have to say.
Thanks! Yeah it's a really nice esc and I doubt it's faulty but then how to get it to work. How do I do a reset? Connect to pc and do a firmware update. Tried that already. Real bummer.

I would contact HW for sure. Its new and their Cust service is usually ok. Make sure to register the XR10 pro on HW's website. I do this with any HW gear.
I always buy direct from HW as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back