I’m in Houston! And need a losi bike !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not that they are hot.
Just that there are none to be had. Supply and demand. All the influencers got them first. Another RC that makes for great subject content. Hyping it all up. And some LHS's got limited supplies of them. Spare Parts and the upgrades are basically non existent. I wouldn't consider a ProMoto just because of that. Let the dust settle first.
And artificial short supplies makes for even more demand. It's all a Psyop I tell you. :LOL:
HH is having issues right now. The hype may just peter out before the supply comes. Looks to be a disaster.
The good part is that maybe HH will slash the price of them, to be more realistic. Like they did with the $400. Fireteam sale.

Last edited:
Not that they are hot.
Just that there are none to be had. Supply and demand. All the influencers got them first. Another RC that makes for great subject content. Hyping it all up. And some LHS's got limited supplies of them. Spare Parts and the upgrades are basically non existent. I wouldn't consider a ProMoto just because of that. Let the dust settle first.
And artificial short supplies makes for even more demand. It's all a Psyop I tell you. :LOL:
HH is having issues right now. The hype may just peter out before the supply comes. Looks to be a disaster.
The good part is that maybe HH will slash the price of them, to be more realistic. Like they did with the $400. Fireteam sale.
I hope. I think ima wait for holiday sales!

It's just very costly. And a fad IMHO. Like all the other RC Motos that came and went rather fast over the years.
This one is dam $$$. Upgrade parts and all. So expensive, that it looks like a blatant money grab that's all. I could be wrong?
I noticed mostly many who ride real Motos are all in for some reason.:unsure: I kind of get that....
Been following all the YT vids in regards however. Some are more realistic about it then others, and admit they will be selling theirs. Most YT'ers who actually got them just need more Content to keep their "monetized" channel going. Any new RC model serves that end. For More "likes and subs". So, much of the Hype is merely artificial. And some YT'ers are informative and honest.
HH best drop the price considerably. But they just want you to demand it it because supply cant meet it. We always want what we cant have, while some others do have them. Becomes a frenzy for them. Just smart Marketting IMHO.
There are many out in the wild already, sitting broken on the bench for quite awhile, waiting for the Parts train to come.:rolleyes:
Not quite sure why HH is struggling in general with much of their Sub brands. Doesn't look good to me.
This Losi one might just be a bust. IDK.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back