Typhon i did my frist run with this wheels https://www.arrma-rc.com/en/product/dboots-katar-t-belted-6s-tire-set-glued-blk-2/ARA550097.html 6s blx and no wim

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i did my frist run with this wheels https://www.arrma-rc.com/en/product/dboots-katar-t-belted-6s-tire-set-glued-blk-2/ARA550097.html 6s blx and no wim wheeling i tryed diffedrnt suspense and now idk what to do dop i need more weightg up front??
What are you going for? I do not really understand.

I have two flavors of Typhon tires, and I cannot use one tire all the time. I have the Badlands when I need grip in the dirt—traction so I can grip and move. Then I have what they call track tires, although I only bash dirt. The stock low, dimpled tires on the golf course and a dead grass mix of dirt, and I am looking for a low traction grip to whip and slide Typhon yet still have great control. Badlands would dig in too much experience traction roll, which I do not want.

Each person's style is different, and I keep two flavors for all my bashers. Might want to try the Typhon TLR tries if it matches your situation.

Honestly, the stock wheels on the Typhon 6S v5 do well, but not in all situations. In the dirt where my best buddy and I bash, his V5 spins and tracts less, whereas my Badlands grip and move while he is spinning.

Use these tires for the dead grassy areas
1716590009529.png

For the dirt
1716590049134.png

its really bothering me hwo its pooping a wheeile adn its been a money pit adn teh front vbody bmount camme off i tried super glue whatr do i do know

its really bothering me hwo its pooping a wheeile adn its been a money pit adn teh front vbody bmount camme off i tried super glue whatr do i do know
Hmmm….🤔
From Forum rules….
You are EXPECTED to:
  • Edit your posts for spelling and grammar. ArrmaForum.com's usability depends on this.
    • Use capitalization
    • No excessive Internet jargon
    • Use proper spelling, grammar and punctuation
  • Communicate in English only

i
Hmmm….🤔
From Forum rules….
You are EXPECTED to:
  • Edit your posts for spelling and grammar. ArrmaForum.com's usability depends on this.
    • Use capitalization
    • No excessive Internet jargon
    • Use proper spelling, grammar and punctuation
  • Communicate in English only
i did not know that

What are you going for? I do not really understand.

I have two flavors of Typhon tires, and I cannot use one tire all the time. I have the Badlands when I need grip in the dirt—traction so I can grip and move. Then I have what they call track tires, although I only bash dirt. The stock low, dimpled tires on the golf course and a dead grass mix of dirt, and I am looking for a low traction grip to whip and slide Typhon yet still have great control. Badlands would dig in too much experience traction roll, which I do not want.

Each person's style is different, and I keep two flavors for all my bashers. Might want to try the Typhon TLR tries if it matches your situation.

Honestly, the stock wheels on the Typhon 6S v5 do well, but not in all situations. In the dirt where my best buddy and I bash, his V5 spins and tracts less, whereas my Badlands grip and move while he is spinning.

Use these tires for the dead grassy areas
View attachment 368411

For the dirt
View attachment 368412
im trying to get for speed on street tires and how do i lower mine bc when i mess with the shocks nothing really happens

Last edited:
i

i did not know that

im trying to get for speed on street tires and how do i lower mine bc when i mess with the shocks nothing really happens
As the other user ^^^ said, lower the drop screws. There are tons of videos on how to make these rigs speed runners. I do not have any, but I have lowered my Infraction, and I did so with the droop screws first on each arm. After that, I adjusted the shock collars to ensure they had the right preload. You may need to adjust the front/rear camber or toe afterward so the tires are planted flush correctly.

Just for my simple change, I watched many videos to piece it all together.

I'm not a vet at this, but I'm still learning from the best here. There is a lot of info out there, and I'm just sharing my experience.

Last edited:
Back