Typhon i really hate my new 6s typhone bc i got the dish hoons speed tired and the DBOOTS KATAR T BELTED 6S TIRE SET GLUED (BLK) they make it pop a wheelie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lazer2909

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
  2. Infraction 4x4
i really hate my new 6s typhone bc i got the dish hoons speed tired and the DBOOTS KATAR T BELTED 6S TIRE SET GLUED (BLK) they make it pop a wheelie what a money pit and
i the front body mount poped off any ideas what to do and how to fix it

i really hate my new 6s typhone bc i got the dish hoons speed tired and the DBOOTS KATAR T BELTED 6S TIRE SET GLUED (BLK) they make it pop a wheelie what a money pit and
i the front body mount poped off any ideas what to do and how to fix it

It happens.. part of the hobby.
It's a sacrificial piece..
Bash, Break, Fix, Repeat.

Just replace what popped off..

It's the weekend!
More Rippage ahead!!
Hoss GIF by HOSSDESIGNUSA

Party Flying GIF by Camburg Racing

Sounds like someone is having a bad day. Sometimes I have to walk away when I get frustrated. Come back to it with a cooler head.

They are ALL money pits. Get used to it. There are plenty of folks here willing to help, including me. But, we need more info and possibly pics. Start from the beginning. Stock out of the box? Roller and you added the electronics? Change the pinion? All info that can help figure out why it's popping wheelies. Take a breath, it's all trial and error.

Sounds like someone is having a bad day. Sometimes I have to walk away when I get frustrated. Come back to it with a cooler head.

They are ALL money pits. Get used to it. There are plenty of folks here willing to help, including me. But, we need more info and possibly pics. Start from the beginning. Stock out of the box? Roller and you added the electronics? Change the pinion? All info that can help figure out why it's popping wheelies. Take a breath, it's all trial and error.
ik the guy told be to buy the wrong tires and its fully stock should i not give up on the poor thing its not a rollor stock pinon will streching it help

A body mount popping off sounds like a fluke, I replace it and move on. As far as the truck doing wheelies is concerned you might try running thinner fluid in the center diff. Speed trucks are set up differently than dirt bashers. Thicker front diffs and thinner center diffs.

but im use to big tires and idk how to do esc tuning
😆 75W-140 gear oil in the center diff lol. Tons of green slime on the diff O-Rings. But, seriously.....start with thinner diff fluid to prevent wheelies. 80k should do it. There's Racer's Edge or Team Associated brand diff fluids that seem most available.

😆 75W-140 gear oil in the center diff lol. Tons of green slime on the diff O-Rings. But, seriously.....start with thinner diff fluid to prevent wheelies. 80k should do it. There's Racer's Edge or Team Associated brand diff fluids that seem most available.
maybe i will

but im use to big tires and idk how to do esc tuning
Did you buy this used? The tires you bought are not too big. That's what came on it. Originally. Except, maybe not belted.

I'd link a video of how to tune your ESC but, now I'm questioning what's in it. This is where pics come in.

maybe i will
If you're using the stock remote, turn the acceleration down to at least 70%. You want to be driving it around not stunt truck.

Adjusting the esc punch settings isn't actually that hard, and if easier, bring it down to the local hobby place and have them program it.

The Typhon is an awesome car and you definitely did not get scammed. The Typhons make up a significant backbone of Arrma along with the Kraton. It's more than capable, does not feed on replacement parts and will zip around in the 80's when tweaked.

It sounds to me like you never calibrated the new tires and the extra grip made the body clip pop off. I’d defo calibrate them tires then zip tie the body down before you take it out again.

Back