I just read on FB that M2C is going to start carrying Basherbodies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xjeepguy

Super-Secret Yarmaluthe
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Notorious
I love Basherbodies. I have the bug body on my Xmaxx and they are incredibly durable. I used to go through a body every 2 or 3 bashing sessions on that thing, and I’ve had the basher body for like 7 months now, and it’s still going strong. It’ll be nice to be able to get them from a US source.

I read on Facebook that 14 days would flatten the curve…

1704373145038.gif

I love Basherbodies. I have the bug body on my Xmaxx and they are incredibly durable. I used to go through a body every 2 or 3 bashing sessions on that thing, and I’ve had the basher body for like 7 months now, and it’s still going strong. It’ll be nice to be able to get them from a US source.
They are on their website already yup!!!

They are on their website already yup!!!
Just looked. I like the concept of an unbreakable body, and I’ve always loved the whole Beetle thing, but $221.00 for a Bug body?!? 🤔
Nope.

Just looked. I like the concept of an unbreakable body, and I’ve always loved the whole Beetle thing, but $221.00 for a Bug body?!? 🤔
Nope.
The way I justified it was that I went through 3 bodies in a month and a half on Big Chungus. That was $300 right there. Haven’t needed a body since. The initial investment sucks, but once it’s paid for, you won’t need a body for years.
And just look at how cool that looks!
IMG_1718.jpeg

The way I justified it was that I went through 3 bodies in a month and a half on Big Chungus. That was $300 right there. Haven’t needed a body since. The initial investment sucks, but once it’s paid for, you won’t need a body for years.
And just look at how cool that looks!View attachment 341079
I'm not sure what looks cooler, the body or those freakin wheels! I've never been a huge fan of Bug bodies, but that rig looks great 👍

And just look at how cool that looks!View attachment 341079
It does look bad ass, I’ll give you that. And the ProLine Bug bodies absolutely do not last too long. In fact, stay tuned to a build thread near you because my beloved ROTM winning street Bug is battered beyond recognition at this point. I’m going to do a full refresh when the body gets changed.
So yeah, I guess I can’t fault your logic in justifying the price tag. Dammit, man…

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back