Mojave I Mohave a Mojave!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JABzNY1

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave
  3. Typhon 6s
PXL_20211026_172856171.MP.jpg

PXL_20211026_173057540.MP.jpg

Guess what arrived today!!! Thank you to the great @joostin420, you are definitely a treasure to this community!!! I have ordered the m2c hex extenders so far. I will probably order a light bar to go on the roof/front window. I am going to check the diffs then fill and shim if necessary. I will run the stock servo for now, but have a DSwhateveramazon just in case. I have no idea what direction to go with it, but since I have never driven one I will take it out this weekend and go from there. One thing for sure is I didn't realize this is a big truck!! Is there anything I need to pay attention to? Anything else I should do initially aside from usual setup stuff ie. endpoints etc. ? Build thread to come possibly!?!

Hex extenders and remove the washers just beind the pillow ball.

Otherwise, the truck needs nothing. Upgrade when you break stuff, because you probably won't have to for a long while.

It's by far the toughest truck Arrma makes.

Hex extenders and remove the washers just beind the pillow ball.

Otherwise, the truck needs nothing. Upgrade when you break stuff, because you probably won't have to for a long while.

It's by far the toughest truck Arrma makes.
Thats good to hear cause its the next on my list.:D

So far my v2 has only lost a tire a couple times..... the M2C took care of that for me..... I luv my Mojave..... @joostin420 has great deals, doesn't he ? New in box....fast shipping, discount, no sales tax .....PERFECT!

Get used to the Mojave and its tendencies ...... Have fun with it ..... replace/upgrade as you go....

Mine is mostly stock.... I did shoe goo and drywall tape the body .... its still in decent shape but it has taken a BEATING - @3d-rc.myshopify.com has some parts to consider....I broke my rear bumper support and what he sent me is MONGO BETTER

If you have debris buildup in the chassis consider Scorched fenders..... I have some on my RED v2.... they help a LOTif it becomes a problem for you

ENJOY !!!
I didn't know there was a hidden camera in my office when my Mojave showed up !!!

Last edited:
That would freak me out too!
I opened the first box, and look at the yellow/green car and clearly remember saying: "What tha.... Bastards!!! They sold out of the red and sent me the other one instead"... Then I opened the box... :love:

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind the Mojave in any colour, but I was sure I ordered the red one...

View attachment 176230
View attachment 176231
Guess what arrived today!!! Thank you to the great @joostin420, you are definitely a treasure to this community!!! I have ordered the m2c hex extenders so far. I will probably order a light bar to go on the roof/front window. I am going to check the diffs then fill and shim if necessary. I will run the stock servo for now, but have a DSwhateveramazon just in case. I have no idea what direction to go with it, but since I have never driven one I will take it out this weekend and go from there. One thing for sure is I didn't realize this is a big truck!! Is there anything I need to pay attention to? Anything else I should do initially aside from usual setup stuff ie. endpoints etc. ? Build thread to come possibly!?!
can we just take a moment to appreciate that the BOX doesn't MATCH THE RC CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feeeeel you. LOL.

I can't stand green on anything.
so you hate kawasaki?

I opened the first box, and look at the yellow/green car and clearly remember saying: "What tha.... Bastards!!! They sold out of the red and sent me the other one instead"... Then I opened the box... :love:

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind the Mojave in any colour, but I was sure I ordered the red one...
I was like NOOOOOOO, opened the box, whew!!!!
Nice rig! Maybe throw in an XLX2/2028 combo and gear it for 140mph? 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣
I will leave that totally to you, love your vids btw!!! I'm in NYC unless I sneak onto the runway at JFK I have zero speedrun space!!! But, once I move out the city I'm coming for you!!!!😜😜

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back