I need a deans connector to solder on to a new esc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys it is the noobie again

I am unsure of how to search for these things and I am looking for a male deans/star plug to solder on to the new castle esc I am getting. Can anyone help me find some or tell me if these are the right ones to buy?
are these the ones?: http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXKX39&P=ML
Yup those are the ones you want.

Here's a decent video on how to solder your new Deans connectors when you get them:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.