Felony I need suggestions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am super lucky. In addtion to shooting competitions she will play airsoft. This week I am taking her to out local shop to pick out a Mini-Z fir racing.

Where as I never really drive one of the 1/7 or 1/10th scales as hard as possible she grabs the transmitter and pulls the trigger like she is mowing down a assault unit of xenonorph. She drives the same why, there is no maintaining speed she is either speed past the speed limit of coasting to below it to repeat the process.

I’ve found the best approach is to not acknowledge the purchase. Hide them. When discovered, say “oh, I bought those awhile back…”
Pretty much how I fly. That works most of the time.;)
Yeah mine was supportive way back when dating. Even wanted one for herself. Which I gave her .
Now years and years later, just sees a money pit of a hobby. Complains. She doesn't know that Hobbys can be even way more expensive than RC's.
She needs a real hobby of her own IMHO. We all need an outlet.

Her hobby is complaining of mine.:mad:
And I don't care.

You need some RC boats

https://www.offshoreelectrics.com/proddetail.php?prod=TFL-1133-cf-4082

1693494858455.png

1693494795043.png

I would go to RC Boats before Air and Quads .
Tried a Plane years back. Not for me. Can't fly for crap. I crashed every single time up. Fruitless for me. Maybe its my vision and reaction time.?? IDK I need to be on the surface.
Quads are great for the pix/cam footage.... beyond that, IDK. I have a friend who is a Freestyle Quad guy, does custom builds. Rogue flights. No FAA license. No ID. No GPS. I cant fly like that. I go out and wear FPV Googles on his channel. as he flies. That's as good as flight gets for me. I like being a passenger.:ROFLMAO:

My wife enjoys to watch, says she's afraid to crash or hit someone. Keeps me busy, quiet and out of her hair! Years ago I bought a drone from Amazon for my boys 14 and 9. They picked it up fast. After multiple times asking if I wanted to fly and me saying no thanks. I finally gave in and crashed rather fast. In my defense I did not see the 20ft high fence. The wind seemed to take control on a non windy day as I remember, my kids might say different. I don't get on tubes with wings sticking out of them and I'm not allowed to my the drone I paid for anymore. I'm ok with this! Feet are firmly permanently grounded!!

My wife could not care less for the hobby. With that said she likes to print cards. Something that I am not interested in. Very cool. She gives me my space, and I give her, her space. Ain't love grand? Keeps us happy. :cool:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back