Felony I need suggestions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmaynor

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Felony
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Vendetta
I know this is an arm a forum but having multiple vendetta and Felony’s should qualify me. I need help explaining to wife how this happened.

IMG_7091.jpeg

I know this is an arm a forum but having multiple vendetta and Felony’s should qualify me. I need help explaining to wife how this happened.

View attachment 319363
My suggestion would be not to marry someone who won't let you live your life...but it may be too late 😂 jk

View attachment 319363
Simple ..say mailman made a mistake and dropped it off at your house and your keeping it 🤣🤣🤣✌️
Or next time pick it up at your local post office and bring it in at night when she's sleeping..take the cover off and hide the chassis.say your friend gave you the cover and after a few days whoop out the chassis and put it on.your wife probably won't no the difference..works for me every time 🤣
I thought it would be a great idea to buy my wife a buggy for Christmas but I knew she wouldn't be into it so I took the advantage to make pretend it was for her so when i gave it to her she opened the box and said oh how sweet but don't get mad I won't use it ..so I acted very sad and then said ok honey I'll keep it 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Yes always lie and save the excuses for when she intercepts another package. You are doing this for her sake to save her the irritation of your childish purchases 😂
Childish purchases 🤔 hmmm so this means I've been lieing to my wife all these years telling her these are not TOYS.🤣🤣🤣 OH WELL 🤷 LET A KID BE A KID THEN 🤣🤣

Last edited:
I was a amateur three gun shooter for a while. That was easy since all black hubs look alike. Then she got into competitions and could spot the difference between a Sig 320 and a FN FNX .45 across a room.

I washooing for a bit more time before she has the major makers memorized but alas it seems not to be.

the XRT is easy to explain because it's awesome but the x01 was a total waste of money and you should have bought a limitless instead. She should be pissed about that one if i'm being honest. :ROFLMAO:

I would show her a pic of a really cheap RC, say $50 or so. Ask her what she thinks. She will most likely say go for it. Sort of a bait and switch kinda thing. :cool:

the XRT is easy to explain because it's awesome but the x01 was a total waste of money and you should have bought a limitless instead. She should be pissed about that one if i'm being honest. :ROFLMAO:
I haven't opened the XRT yet but the XO-1 has a special place in my heart as it was the first RC car I bought. The Shop folks tried to spread me to something more starter friendly but I arrogantly held my ground. *smash cut to first time driving it* 40 seconds in I demolished the from end. I turned to my friend and asked if they would qualify that as a launch problem or a design problem.

I have a limitless and I treat her like Camerons dad treated the Ferrari in Ferris Beuller’s Day off. I've assembled it my self with guidance from my awesome LHS. I am close to completion but what does a bad driver do with a fighter jet on wheels?

To make the post more legit I decided to add my unopened Arrmas. I have MewTwo protecting them.

IMG_7194.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back