I need this Outcast 8s measurement for Pro-Line 1956 Ford body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC-Dude

Very Active Member
Reaction score
I airbrushed a Pro-Line 1956 body. Now I would like to know how to make it kind of driveable. Need some support from the inside. Not sure if the Outcast 8s bodysupport /internal roll cage is the right height.
Here picture of the Kraton 8s body. Height is about 4cm and 5cm with the knobs.

How high is that same measurement on the Outcast 8s?
Is the Outcast center tower higher than the Kraton 8s tower?

20230608_190052.jpg

Basically I need 7cm extra height to support the Pro-Line 1956 Ford body. That box is about 7cm high and the Ford 1956 body needs that height for support. Would I get that height with the Outcast body support and Outcast tower?
Thanks for the help.

20230608_190105.jpg

This is the body I am writing about. Made to fit the Kraton 8s. Kind of like the look without the wing but I think the wing is really necessary as a roof-bum-bumper when flipped.

Screenshot 2023-05-20 234419.png

Last edited:
Outcast has an internal roll cage underneath the cab/bed that contacts the same center chassis structure.

Without confirming the BOM, I was under the impression they are the same component assembly?

Just saw the Outcast 8s and Kraton 8s share the same center tower. So the measurement of the internal roll cage height would be helpful. Thanks!

Update - Outcast internal cage won't fit as it's not in the cab but the truck bed.

Will have to print something out of TPU and probably fit the Kraton 8s internal roll cage. Proline could have that sorted out with a few decent plastic parts or at least TPU print files.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back