Big Rock Y'all wanna see something effed up?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
🤣 I love it!
You've built the most stable big rock known to man.. 😂
Figured I'd post the pic for you until you figure out what's going on. Hope you don't mind 😉

RDT_20240108_0123543474243988429115274.png

What paint/color is that?
Yeah the wheels are definitely going to change. I was thinking about some 2.8 trenchers or something. This truck is so much heavier than the stock big rock. I just ordered a 13 tooth pinion to replace the 15 to lower the gearing a little bit and be a little easier on the motor.
The paint was the Tamiya metallic orange with a silver backer. Turned out so nice. In the sun you can see some golden yellow highlights and the metallic sparkle.
I never found the guts to pull the trigger on $250ish in parts
I'm not sure if your aware of the kit breaker sites and eBay. One good site is basementracer.com I think I spent about $150 on parts, maybe a little bit more.

I don't know what I call this abomination yet but here it is in all it's glory! Sorry in advance to anyone this upsets.
Here it is
Nevermind, for some reason the pictures are not here after I post them?
No pics 🤔 never happened

Wha? I posted the pic of his truck for him up there since it wouldn't let him for whatever reason 🤔

I gotta do something with my big rock. Havnt figured it out yet.
Too many wants and possibilities, too little money and time 😂
You can't expect people to actually READ a thread before commenting on something that was already addressed. I mean, I can appreciate the optimism but...people, AMIRITE? :LOL:

There's a lot of possibilities with the big rock. I've done so many different things with mine. Right now it is barely a big rock anymore which is kinda sad. But honestly I have so many spare big rock parts that I could build another one if I bought new electronics.
Yeah dude that orange body is really really awesome that's a great job there. Truck looks like a blast 🙌🏼. I have some proline hyrax 2.8 tires I would sell you if you are interested
Thanks man! I was actually really surprised how much better it handled. Tomorrow I have a 13 tooth pinion coming from Amazon because this truck is fricken heavy now. It's a little much for the 3s system.
Hey so what's up with them wheels? Are they a new set of 4?

Wha? I posted the pic of his truck for him up there since it wouldn't let him for whatever reason 🤔

Too many wants and possibilities, too little money and time 😂
The pic you posted was just wayyyyy to small .I missed it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back