In honor of McDowell's win yesterday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cancelthefuture

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Granite Grom
  3. Infraction
  4. Outcast EXB
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 3s
  7. Vendetta
Still trying to figure out the best body post position. Nascar tires are preordered until October so if those ever come into the hobby shop I'll probably pick them up, assuming the body isn't destroyed by then. I'm not one for shelf queening but this one is tempting honestly...

rn_image_picker_lib_temp_bba5e1f3-add1-48ad-8a4e-0227aa1a9615.jpg
rn_image_picker_lib_temp_62c7c758-de3e-4ae8-a642-7d57325e9477.jpg
20230813_171147.jpg

Looks cool. I’m not a NASCAR guy, but I like that body. Shop local indeed! (When possible. 😊)
You know, I'm not really much of a Nascar guy either but after getting the infraction, watching a couple racing movies, and checking out Le Mans and the nascar races where horizon sponsored drivers are running, it's definitely growing on me. My stock infraction body has been getting a little clapped so I decided to pick this one up and it looked a lot better in person on the car than on the listing or the shelf.

You know, I'm not really much of a Nascar guy either but after getting the infraction, watching a couple racing movies, and checking out Le Mans and the nascar races where horizon sponsored drivers are running, it's definitely growing on me. My stock infraction body has been getting a little clapped so I decided to pick this one up and it looked a lot better in person on the car than on the listing or the shelf.
I agree, it looks great.

I picked one up also. The only thing for me is finding replacement splitter. I haven’t been able to find one. The one I have is starting to get chewed up.

Last edited:
I picked one up also. The only thing for me is finding replacement splitter. I haven’t been able to find one. The one I have is starting to get chewed up.
Oh dang I didn't think of that, maybe I should trace this one and try to make a stencil for it

Oh dang I didn't think of that, maybe I should trace this one and try to make a stencil for it
I bought a piece of pvs sheeting for making splitters for my infraction. For the price of one splitter from a hobby store, I can make 12. Some old Offset tin snips cut it a little rough but good enough for me. I have used palm sander just to clean it up a little.

I bought a piece of pvs sheeting for making splitters for my infraction. For the price of one splitter from a hobby store, I can make 12. Some old Offset tin snips cut it a little rough but good enough for me. I have used palm sander just to clean it up a little.
Do they sell this at Home Depot? Very interested in doing this as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back