Dodge Demon Infraction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Mojave
  7. Senton 3s
  8. Typhon 3s
As my username implies, I'm a huge Mopar/Dodge guy. I couldn't decide whether or not to go with a stock Infraction body or get the Challenger body for my build. Well I opted for the Challenger Demon and it finally arrived today. I'm glad I went this route, this thing looks awesome in person! This also may be the first one on the forum, haven't seen anyone else mount one of these up yet. Can't wait to start working on it 😁

20240105_164712.jpg

20240105_165315.jpg

I'm torn between Plum Crazy and TorRed 😩 Plum crazy is absolutely stunning in person.

While the roof won't be "vinyl" per say, it will be black 😉

Come to think of it..
You could Plastidip the top in matte black to get the realistic effect without the complexity.

I'm torn between Plum Crazy and TorRed 😩 Plum crazy is absolutely stunning in person.

While the roof won't be "vinyl" per say, it will be black 😉
Plum Crazy is my favorite classic paint color ever. And purple isn’t even my favorite color lol. It’s just so perfect on an old Mopar.

You guys are sure making the color choice tough lol. Here's the kicker...I already purchased the red paint a couple weeks ago. Now I'm sitting here imagining it in Plumb Crazy instead 🫠🫠 I'm gonna sleep on it for a night or two. Either my body scissors are dull or Proline used some seriously thick lexan, b/c it was a bear to cut. Got everything cut and started doing some test fitting. I may have to remove the side skirts, they seem to be stopping the body from sitting down on the rear posts. But I'm done for the night, I'll pick back up tomorrow.

20240105_203753.jpg

This body sounds like it's on the right track towards being awesome.
I concur with the others, Plum Crazy or nothing! It's legendary. Flat black top should suit it well too. Keep this thread alive with regular updates as you progress along!

This body sounds like it's on the right track towards being awesome.
I concur with the others, Plum Crazy or nothing! It's legendary. Flat black top should suit it well too. Keep this thread alive with regular updates as you progress along!
My psychic powers are telling me (touching my temples with my index fingers) that the final color will be TorRed. 🔮

My psychic powers are telling me (touching my temples with my index fingers) that the final color will be TorRed. 🔮
As noted, he should make it his. Just saying, I HATE purple but only one vehicle ever comes to mind with plum crazy purple. Sure, Plymouth had its copycat (voilet something?)but how many people think of any Plymouth vehicle as being associated with PCP? TorRed works too but I lean towards darker colours. That and I imagine TorRed will be harder to duplicate, getting that "is it red or is it orange" vibe.

Made pretty good progress today. Got the final cutting & fitment done, and then sprayed it 😎 This was my first attempt at a 2 tone paint job, and I'm extremely happy with the way it came out. As you can see I went with a red & black scheme, I felt that color combo stayed true to the the whole "Demon" theme. Tomorrow I'll hopefully get to the decals.

20240106_185931.jpg

20240106_185955.jpg

20240106_190038.jpg

20240106_190104.jpg

Made pretty good progress today. Got the final cutting & fitment done, and then sprayed it 😎 This was my first attempt at a 2 tone paint job, and I'm extremely happy with the way it came out. As you can see I went with a red & black scheme, I felt that color combo stayed true to the the whole "Demon" theme. Tomorrow I'll hopefully get to the decals.

View attachment 341238

View attachment 341239

View attachment 341240

View attachment 341241
Oh man, that’s one sexy looking Felony!

Back