Dodge Demon Infraction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20231220_192530415.jpg

Holy moly, I hadn't noticed the uncanny resemblance to the Felony until you pointed it out! :ROFLMAO: It's definitely undeniable. Those evil geniuses at Arrma, I tell ya..

Did you 3D print those? They are beyond cool!
I didn’t even mean it that way, I had it in my head that it was a felony to start with. 🤣 But now that you mention it, that felony body does have some real resemblance to a Challenger…

Great job on the paint! She's gorgeous!
Thank you sir!

Well here it is all done with the decals applied. I'm very happy with this body, and I recommend it to anyone thinking about purchasing it. The only other things I want to do cosmetically are switch out the wheels to the 5-spoke style, and add red LEDs for an underbody glow effect.

20240107_133303.jpg

20240107_133312.jpg

20240107_133209.jpg

20240107_133323.jpg

Looks awesome!! Oddly enough I don't associate Plum Crazy with Demons at all, much more Plymouth Barracudas, I think you made a great choice! I'm a Mopar guy myself, got a slightly (okay, very) crusty 74 Duster in Sassy Grass Green that I drive as much as weather will allow. The RCs are so much cheaper and physically easier to work on, hahaha.

And damn, those front posts ended up in a tough spot. Maybe drilling a new hole 90 degrees from stock would let the pins sit flat? Or 3D printing little spacers and extending the posts, but that seems clunky. Anyway, sweet build, thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
Looks awesome!! Oddly enough I don't associate Plum Crazy with Demons at all, much more Plymouth Barracudas, I think you made a great choice! I'm a Mopar guy myself, got a slightly (okay, very) crusty 74 Duster in Sassy Grass Green that I drive as much as weather will allow. The RCs are so much cheaper and physically easier to work on, hahaha.

And damn, those front posts ended up in a tough spot. Maybe drilling a new hole 90 degrees from stock would let the pins sit flat? Or 3D printing little spacers and extending the posts, but that seems clunky. Anyway, sweet build, thanks for sharing!
Thanks man. Crusty or not, that Duster is one sweet old school Mopar! Yea, I guess just due to the body & chassis dimensions Proline wasn't kind of stuck as far as where the posts would go. I never thought about drilling new holes in the orientation that you mentioned, but that's a great idea actually. Right now it "works", one side of the body pin rests on top of the hood, while the other rests inside the hood. I'll definitely give your idea some more thought though. Mopar or no car 🍻

Made pretty good progress today. Got the final cutting & fitment done, and then sprayed it 😎 This was my first attempt at a 2 tone paint job, and I'm extremely happy with the way it came out. As you can see I went with a red & black scheme, I felt that color combo stayed true to the the whole "Demon" theme. Tomorrow I'll hopefully get to the decals.

View attachment 341238

View attachment 341239

View attachment 341240

View attachment 341241
Dude, that looks freaking fantastic!
Thank you sir!

Well here it is all done with the decals applied. I'm very happy with this body, and I recommend it to anyone thinking about purchasing it. The only other things I want to do cosmetically are switch out the wheels to the 5-spoke style, and add red LEDs for an underbody glow effect.

View attachment 341375

View attachment 341376

View attachment 341377

View attachment 341378
WOW, super nice job. That looks amazing. And I think you’re right, the 5-spoke Hoons are going look perfect on there. That's a sexy freaking build, man! And now that I see the two-tone red/black finished product I’m going to say…Plumb Crazy is just overrated. 😊

You did a great job on that body, looks great. Perfect fitment and as you're a Dodge Guy, you must be love'n it. I am trying to decide a body for my Infraction that I am building. Just not one that I have seen that I love. I like the Bittydesign Destroyer but don't like that they molded the blower/turbos into the shell. Wish they were stick-ons. Ill keep searching..

Dude, that looks freaking fantastic!

WOW, super nice job. That looks amazing. And I think you’re right, the 5-spoke Hoons are going look perfect on there. That's a sexy freaking build, man! And now that I see the two-tone red/black finished product I’m going to say…Plumb Crazy is just overrated. 😊
Thanks man, I'm glad it got the @Dan B. stamp of approval (y) It did come out great, but it doesn't come close to touching those beautiful Porsche bodies you got over there!
You did a great job on that body, looks great. Perfect fitment and as you're a Dodge Guy, you must be love'n it. I am trying to decide a body for my Infraction that I am building. Just not one that I have seen that I love. I like the Bittydesign Destroyer but don't like that they molded the blower/turbos into the shell. Wish they were stick-ons. Ill keep searching..
Thank you bro. Love it so much I'm almost afraid to drive it lol. Maybe I'm looking at this the wrong way, but my issue with the blower/turbo being molded into the body is how much more to difficult it must be to paint those items. I'd imagine you must have to go in and hand paint each part of the blower/turbos once the body has been painted.

Sweet looking ride ! I wish I could fit that body on my limitless totally digging the demon body! Great job!

Careful what you wish for...
😎

Sweet looking ride ! I wish I could fit that body on my limitless totally digging the demon body! Great job!
Thanks man, I appreciate it! It's still a work in progress, got a bit more work to do to it. I'm pretty sure you get it to fit by swapping some parts.

Back