Infraction Infraction 3s body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taugys

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello, I have an infraction 3s and was wondering does anyone know what other bodies fit? I know it’s supposedly not a true 1/8, would a 1/10 fit in there? I want a new body that’s not the truck but I can’t find the size or anything or anything that’ll fit it, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

https://www.prolineracing.com/product/1-8-2021-ford-mustang-clear-body-vendetta/PRM158200.html

https://www.prolineracing.com/produ...lue-vendetta-and-infraction-3s/PRM158213.html
I have this on mine. Someone else painted a clear one for me.

20231015_111443.jpg

20231015_111411.jpg

Proline offers two versions. Clear & prepainted. Perfect fit. Just have to swap body posts front to rear around & adjust. They also offer a Nissan Z
https://www.prolineracing.com/product/1-8-2023-nissan-z-clear-body-vendetta/PRM158300.html

Have got both the Mustang and Bugatti body for the Infraction. See my profile for pictures.

The Mustang body requires you to swap the front body mounts with the rear ones.

The bugatti body also you need to swap body mounts the posts or by a pair of extra body mounts. Then you have 4 long ones.

I would recommend a front splitter with the bugatti body. Didnt had one on mine and body got caught on asfalt and entire front part tore to pieces.

StupidRc parts or Scorced RC parts makes front splitters for the infraction 3s.

IMG_8561.jpeg

Mustang body.

Front splitter is from StupidRC parts is allumium. The splitter from Scorced RC parts is carbon fiber.

IMG_8558.jpeg

The front police car brace. Had to remove that for both Mustang as Bugatti bodies. Here you also can see that i have 4 long body mounts.

IMG_8560.jpeg

Hoons.jpg

That's an awesome color!
Thanks!

Combination of gold and fluor Yellow and Green. Also did white and black finish.

Wont need lights during nighttime bashing hahaha.

Nice build! What center brace you have? Arrma 4s? Modified? I have a carbon fiber one with 3d printed receiver ends & I've broken the front one on a crash.
Got a skin also.

20230603_145224.jpg

20230603_144511.jpg

20240110_175055.jpg

Nice build! What center brace you have? Arrma 4s? Modified? I have a carbon fiber one with 3d printed receiver ends & I've broken the front one on a crash.
Got a skin also.

View attachment 342524

View attachment 342525

View attachment 342526
nice!

I use the Arrma 240mm brace. Also had to buy the center brace mount kit, plugs etc. Urgh... they say we sell it as a kit. Well no you still have to buy more then the kit.

Was really bumped out that the locking pins didnt contain a locknut... like come on bro.

I also have the titanium skid plate installed. That is really cool. Create sparks if you hit something and also protects the body.

nice!

I use the Arrma 240mm brace. Also had to buy the center brace mount kit, plugs etc. Urgh... they say we sell it as a kit. Well no you still have to buy more then the kit.

Was really bumped out that the locking pins didnt contain a locknut... like come on bro.

I also have the titanium skid plate installed. That is really cool. Create sparks if you hit something and also protects the body.
You started with a MEGA? Mine had the mounts already there & I had to get a brace. Guess it was better the end broke & not the A arm. Hit the curb doing speed runs in a big parking lot.

You started with a MEGA? Mine had the mounts already there & I had to get a brace. Guess it was better the end broke & not the A arm. Hit the curb doing speed runs in a big parking lot.

Nope stock 3s. Searched the parts and had to buy the following;

ARA320528
ARA320531
ARA320529 (does not come with locknut bruh....)
ARA320530

Luckily i got to reuse the center brace mount front and rear on my Senton 3s that didnt had a mount installed... Thing is still loose but yeah different story

Well I ended up going with the protoform Nissan Z, had to throw on the felony supercharger I had laying around 😂 this is my first body I ever did and it’s not the best but I’m proud, I used to avoid it and buy pre painted ones to avoid the hassle but I gotta admit the process was extremely fun

IMG_7742.jpeg

IMG_7741.jpeg

The reason you will need a front splitter haha

IMG_8826.jpeg

Went on a speedrun today. Went fullspeed and hit something on the ground think some loose asfalts or such.. Luckily the front splitter took the entire hit. No damage to the body or chassis.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back