Infraction Infraction 3s tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taugys

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello, so I’ve had my infraction for a few months now, I love it, only thing is the tires, I’ve been getting them from arrma but I rip through them pretty quick, has anyone found other wheels and tires that would work for it? I bought some adapters to fit 1/8th scale wheels like the infraction 6s but all wheels are pretty big and look goofy

Last edited:
Maybe this can help. I've bought from Jennys many times. I have a 3s Infraction. Other than the 35/085 Hoons white, ARA550095, I've tried them also, the stock Elevens are pretty good.
https://jennysrc.com/collections/ar...es-wheels-elevens-tyres-rims-dboots-ara4315v3
Thank you for the quick response! Those are actually the ones I currently have, I was just seeing if anyone had luck with finding alternatives for cheaper, I know cheaper might not be better but I go through my tires so fast I wouldn’t really care haha

I adjusted my camber out a little so the F&R tires are a little flatter at contact. Helps them last much longer & can rotate them around to get the most life. Putting the camber out gives it more forward bite & and traction, taking just a little away from the drift experience, but tires last longer.

I adjusted my camber out a little so the F&R tires are a little flatter at contact. Helps them last much longer & can rotate them around to get the most life. Putting the camber out gives it more forward bite & and traction, taking just a little away from the drift experience, but tires last longer.
Thank you, I’m gonna have to try that, I’m trying to do more speed runs anyway so that’ll work better for me anyways

Thank you, I’m gonna have to try that, I’m trying to do more speed runs anyway so that’ll work better for me anyways
Yep. I picked up 5mph just doing that. I have a GNSS on it. The camber links have a little spacer & they are run all the way down on them. I marked them w a scribe & rotated equal amounts. It's just a long set screw, all thread.

Yep. I picked up 5mph just doing that. I have a GNSS on it. The camber links have a little spacer & they are run all the way down on them. I marked them w a scribe & rotated equal amounts. It's just a long set screw, all thread.
That’s awesome! I noticed they were adjustable I just never wanted to mess with it because I’m not sure what the best way would of been, do you by chance have a picture of how yours is set so I can try to mimic it?

Thanks man! Here is F & R.

20240222_204035.jpg

20240222_204053.jpg

Back