Infraction Infraction 6s V1 add ons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AjDale

Reaction score
Got this infraction V1 and made it my own. I have installed Nissan R34 GTR body, scorched parts inner fenders, rocket esc fan, nhx dual motor fans, and handbrake. The most recent add on is M2CRACING Vipaz on their prepped rims and it’s absolutely wicked🚀🏎️
IMG_7501.jpeg
IMG_7502.jpeg
IMG_7503.jpeg

I love the body! I just got a V2 about eleven days ago, and I've been thinking about getting the Scorched fenders myself. I've added M2C Racing CF shock towers and steering deck; Arrma aluminum center diff support; Rocket 35mm 21,000 RPM fan on the motor; and an 18T pinion on the motor.

I love the body! I just got a V2 about eleven days ago, and I've been thinking about getting the Scorched fenders myself. I've added M2C Racing CF shock towers and steering deck; Arrma aluminum center diff support; Rocket 35mm 21,000 RPM fan on the motor; and an 18T pinion on the motor.
If you have a lot of issues with dirt ingress, I can confirm that the Scorched fenders do an admirable job of reducing the volume of material.

If you have a lot of issues with dirt ingress, I can confirm that the Scorched fenders do an admirable job of reducing the volume of material.
I've only been able to run it once outside since I got it due to weather. I plan on running it mostly on the street in front of my house, and there is almost no dirt on the street. The one time I ran it the tires barely got dirty.

I've only been able to run it once outside since I got it due to weather. I plan on running it mostly on the street in front of my house, and there is almost no dirt on the street. The one time I ran it the tires barely got dirty.
Well, in that case, I'd spend my money elsewhere. :)

H
Honestly, it doesn’t just help with dirt and debris. It also helps with rubber!!! Constantly drifting and burning the tires up (like me) will cause rubber to be thrown all over your electronics and inner chassis. They’re very useful, also have them on my Mojave 6s exb

Back