Infraction Infraction aftermarket

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I'm going to get a infraction what upgrade or after-market parts should I get or modifications?
Depends on what you're looking for! I'd start with some GRP's, Hoons burn up quick.

If I'm going to get a infraction what upgrade or after-market parts should I get or modifications?

There is a lot of info here....just go to the 6s thread and filter on Infraction and read from there lots of topics posted of interest. Tires, yes depending on how you will drive it...bashing has some tire $$$

The new Infraction is dialed in pretty good with better bearings, etc. Depends a lot on what you want to do with it...if a newbie to the hobby just drive it for a while to find our feel.

Nothing really, it does eat tires though. As above for bashing I recommend GRP due to price and endurance. Use S7 compounds.
Stay away from aluminum upgrades like front splitter, maybe a rear wing. You will hit something and it will deform, anything in the front acts like a knife.
Edit:
Maybe some facecream to hide the wrinkles from the constant smile that thing will put on your face 😂

It s a street bashing machine. Suler durable out of the box. BASHER QUEEN stuff rocks and good quality. Unless you plan on driving on track only it will get scratched up. WHO CARES BASH ON #RC4LIFE

Nothing really, it does eat tires though. As above for bashing I recommend GRP due to price and endurance. Use S7 compounds.
Stay away from aluminum upgrades like front splitter, maybe a rear wing. You will hit something and it will deform, anything in the front acts like a knife.
Edit:
Maybe some facecream to hide the wrinkles from the constant smile that thing will put on your face 😂

Good call Friend on the S7

Question I have used the S7 in the heat of the southern summer heat. What GRP compound have you tried in the cold months when the asphalt not nowhere near warm.....S4 or S5?

I am thinking of trying the S4. I think S3 or lower be eaten up by the Infraction due to its power....my guess

This is why it eats tires, check out the first 2 minutes for on-road fun.

@parcou Cold here in FL is about 40F and ambient asphalt was maybe 50F. I've tried S5, S4 and S7. I will stick with S7 going forward.
All tires are equal after the first 30s of warmup. The lower values wear a little faster but they are all in the 8-10 pack range.
Take a look at the video, we typically run oval type with the show-off burn out which will shorten lifespan significantly.

TIP... I add aluminum AC duct tape to the inside fender wells of all my Infraction and Felony rigs. What happens when the body compresses when bashing the tires can touch the top underside of the Lexan in the wheel area and it burns through to the paint which you will see on the outside/top of your body. I add the aluminum tape to prevent that when the tires hit it when they compress and come together.

Yes, the tires will hit and rub off the paint. Tape helps, I ended up doing a little shoegoo in those areas. Same for the front (shoegoo) as you will eventually hit something.

This is why it eats tires, check out the first 2 minutes for on-road fun.

@parcou Cold here in FL is about 40F and ambient asphalt was maybe 50F. I've tried S5, S4 and S7. I will stick with S7 going forward.
All tires are equal after the first 30s of warmup. The lower values wear a little faster but they are all in the 8-10 pack range.
Take a look at the video, we typically run oval type with the show-off burn out which will shorten lifespan significantly.

Good feedback and thx for the video. Memphis is wild here. Hot as hell in the summer but we can get below freezing days here as well and long cold spells and the cold sits in long enough to weaken the ground heat. S7 is a must have....we have some nice days when the sun is out but the "feel like" plus winds from the north can make a 42-45deg day feel like 30's

Good looking out...thx (y)

Thats an awsome Bash it Sendit session. #RC4LIFE

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back