Infraction Infraction GT-ЯR Scorched Treatment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCaDDict666

Non-Recovering RC Addict
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Typhon TLR
It was a good day for the Infraction GT-ЯR yesterday! Got a whole mess of Scorched RC upgrades. Most were titanium and some carbon fiber pieces for structure and beefing up for the 8S system that’s going in it soon. Super happy with the progress so far! Any other solid upgrades that you’d recommend? I have a bunch of Hot Racing parts coming too so that’ll help but I’m still new to this platform so any recommendations would be appreciated. Hope everyone has a fantastic day!

Enlight1398.jpeg

Enlight1399.jpeg

It was a good day for the Infraction GT-ЯR yesterday! Got a whole mess of Scorched RC upgrades. Most were titanium and some carbon fiber pieces for structure and beefing up for the 8S system that’s going in it soon. Super happy with the progress so far! Any other solid upgrades that you’d recommend? I have a bunch of Hot Racing parts coming too so that’ll help but I’m still new to this platform so any recommendations would be appreciated. Hope everyone has a fantastic day!

View attachment 311478

View attachment 311479
Nice!! You forgot the front splitter titanium nut and bolt from scorched.

Looks awesome! I had a bunch of these parts on my Felony when I had it....wasn't the biggest fan of the way the wheel fenders fit with the body, but it def kept it clean. Titanium was def fun for the sparks alone.

Nice!! You forgot the front splitter titanium nut and bolt from scorched.
Your right! I did forget about that! Will add that to the next order!
Looks awesome! I had a bunch of these parts on my Felony when I had it....wasn't the biggest fan of the way the wheel fenders fit with the body, but it def kept it clean. Titanium was def fun for the sparks alone.
I agree completely! I tried fitting them already and not the biggest fan of them. Gunna try to tweak them a bit to get them to fit right.

Your right! I did forget about that! Will add that to the next order!

I agree completely! I tried fitting them already and not the biggest fan of them. Gunna try to tweak them a bit to get them to fit right.
That is going to be a nice looking build when your done. I hate when I forget to include a part when ordering.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back