Infraction Project Infraction GT-ЯR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCaDDict666

Non-Recovering RC Addict
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Typhon TLR
So this is my dream build, an Arrma Infraction 8S with a GT-R body. I’m finally in a position to make it happen but it’s going to take some time. Still undecided on a few things (motor, ESC) but have pretty much everything else figured out. I want a 100mph+ car that can also bash when I want it to. This is the PROTOform Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 body which has been a dream car of mine IRL since I was a kid. So now that I’m older, at least I can fulfill that dream in RC form! Tamiya PS-5 black paint and undecided on the windows being a smoked out color or leaving them clear. This is my first body I’ve ever painted so take it easy on me…

0D269525-0393-4671-9D08-70B59B8F9B07.jpeg

Here’s an updated photo of the Project GT-ЯR Infraction. Just a minimalistic approach to the stickers. I love the bigger stickers in the back window but keeping almost nothing on the actually body of the car. The front and back mimic an actual R34 Skyline because I couldn’t deter away from that beautiful backend of it. A lot of work to get it to this point so I hope everyone likes it.

DF3AA5B9-8EFA-4D60-933D-219725A07361.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back