Infraction Infraction mega 17mm hexes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daymo87

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Senton Mega
Hi guys

I'm after some help with what parts I need to fit 17mm hexes to my infraction mega so I can use some different wheels grps is what I'm thinking

Of you know part numbers that would be amazing, also would it still keep the tyres under the stock body?

Thanks

Damon

You can use 3s Typhon 17mm hexes and stub axles but it's probably not the cheapest way of doing it.

ARA310904 ALUMINUM WHEEL, 17MM HEX, RED
ARA310906 ALUMINUM WHEEL NUT, 17MM RED
ARA310905 WHEEL AXLE

Or buy a complete set like this from a RC wrecker.

1682410094335.png

Not sure if GRPs will fit under the Infraction body.

Last edited:
Most 17mm hex wheels are going to be too large to fit under the Infraction body. Exactly what type of tire are you looking at putting on the Infraction?

Most 17mm hex wheels are going to be too large to fit under the Infraction body. Exactly what type of tire are you looking at putting on the Infraction?
Screenshot_20230425_165506_Messenger.jpg

I was recommended these by a guy who runs a senton that's been converted to speed car with an F40 body on it

Yeah the softer rubber compound may be best for the light 4x4 Infraction IMHO.
But running Foamies trimmed down closer to 85 mm diameter may be optimum. Keeping the chassis slammed down more.
My 2 cents. :cool:

I run Hoons white label or Hoons gold label tires on my Infraction 3s (they are both belted). I use white for everyday street running, and gold for the times I want more traction (speed runs). The gold compound is very soft: after one short run I could see wear on them.

I run Hoons white label or Hoons gold label tires on my Infraction 3s (they are both belted). I use white for everyday street running, and gold for the times I want more traction (speed runs). The gold compound is very soft: after one short run I could see wear on them.
I've not tried the gold ones just white, just looking for something cheaper as they don't last that long

I've not tried the gold ones just white, just looking for something cheaper as they don't last that long
Yeah, the gold wears quickly. I have 19+ RC vehicles: I swap running them often, and my tires don't get worn all that quickly.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back