Infraction purchase advise?!?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need some street beating, tire smoke’n action in your life!
Infraction time, do it bro! ?

Do any of you guys have any overheating issues? I heard the escs on these get hot too quickly. That's the only thing that bothers me. Would I just upgrade the esc?

If your gearing, ESC Punch level, Brake settings are set correct and ambients are not super hot all should be fine. Motor fan is important to have also. IMO. Don't underestimate braking. It will cause ESC heat issues. Speed runners don't brake hard when slowing down. They let the rig coast a bit. Feather the brakes. Just Bashing is a different game though. Hard TH and braking causes heat also.
Hitting Thermal cut off indicates a problem with any of the above. Temp reads at the ESC HSink should be 160F or lower. Internally the actual temps of the MOSFETS are much higher. But a temp gun is for reference.
Notice that the Thermal cut settings in ESC prog mode settings are over 200F for most esc's.

Last edited:
Ok guys I'm about to order the infraction online. Any suggestions for website? Was going to use horizon but they usually seem a little slow to ship. I want to keep the warranty so idk if it matter where I get it from??

I was going to do the pay plan on horizon so I don't have to dig out of savings. Didnt know if there was a better site.

Lol thanks for the help guys. Sometimes I second guess things. But I ordered it and I'll post pics when it comes in a few days ?
Then I can say welcome to the baddest club in the forum ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back