SOLD / FOUND Infraction V2 Silver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
Looking to sell my V2 Infraction. It has no issues and runs great, I just don't have the places to run it and road cars just aren't for me. The car has Scorched inner fenders and chassis infills. It also has metal body lock side skirts and skid plates throughout the bottom of the chassis. There is also a light bar, but it requires unplugging the handbrake if you run the stock TX. Car has never been flipped and has about 5 or 6 packs through it. 1 new set of S7 GRP'S and the stock, never used, Hoons are also included. The S7 GRP's on the car have about 50-70% life left on them. There is some minor body damage has seen in the pictures on the front, but the car is otherwise cosmetically perfect. Includes all stock electronics except the TX and some other parts such as Fast Eddy bearings (switched steering bushings to bearings already), 25T spur, and some splitter screws. Looking for $600 plus shipping OBO. Let me know if you have any questions, want more pictures, etc.

20230101_133216.jpg

20230101_133204.jpg

20230101_133151.jpg

20230101_115945.jpg

20230101_115941.jpg

20230101_115814.jpg

20230101_115828.jpg

20230101_115719.jpg

20230101_115638.jpg

Interested in a kraton EXB for trade? 6s ran 5x or so.

I got a trusty K6S that is bulletproof. Truth be told I'm gonna use the Infraction money for a Mojave EXB, or maybe UDR. Or DBLXE if I feel like making a bad decision.
Was just at my lhs tonight, they had the red Losi edition DBXLE sitting on the shelf, that thing is gorgeous, one of my favorites... I've ALMOST bought that thing about 10 times in the last few years lol, I'll live vicariously through you👍

Was just at my lhs tonight, they had the red Losi edition DBXLE sitting on the shelf, that thing is gorgeous, one of my favorites... I've ALMOST bought that thing about 10 times in the last few years lol, I'll live vicariously through you👍

I'm winning that fight so far too, it just looks so good ...

the hard part is tower hobbies has new ones for $529 OTD right now (and if you have points you can get another $75 off so $497 OTD) By the time you pay shipping you could buy a new one. Just say'n

the hard part is tower hobbies has new ones for $529 OTD right now (and if you have points you can get another $75 off so $497 OTD) By the time you pay shipping you could buy a new one. Just say'n

Ah, I haven't kept up with the current RC market. I was hoping people would find value in the tires primarily, but if you don't like the hard-rim S7's, then it ain't much value I suppose.

Ah well, hopefully someone finds it perfect for their uses.

Able to provide some additional/clearer pictures of the rig without the body? Also from different angles?

I’m local and interested but would want a tx if possible.

Able to provide some additional/clearer pictures of the rig without the body? Also from different angles?

I’m local and interested but would want a tx if possible.

Sure, I will take some more and send the pics over when I get home later today. Anything in particular you are looking for in the pictures?

Sure, I will take some more and send the pics over when I get home later today. Anything in particular you are looking for in the pictures?
Awesome, thank you.

Pictures you have posted are dark. Just some clearer pictures from top and assorted angles that are clearer/lighter would be helpful.

Will take it to PM from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back