Infraction Infraction V2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_painter_boy_

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Not done a build log before so going to bumble through it best i can
First thing for the upgrade was getting rid of all the plastic and fitting the stand alone crcu servo mount
Took a couple of hours plaining making sure its in the right place with clearance all around, needed to drill the 4 new holes for it and if you have one you'll no there all on different levels where I've placed it. Done it so its the same height as standard and same kind of position, used spacers on one side to make it level. Managed to get all 4 holes drilled in perfect position
Feels totally solid and looks good
Next will be fitting pps motor mount and crcu titanium shafts

20201002_213021.jpg

20201002_233526.jpg

Not done a build log before so going to bumble through it best i can
First thing for the upgrade was getting rid of all the plastic and fitting the stand alone crcu servo mount
Took a couple of hours plaining making sure its in the right place with clearance all around, needed to drill the 4 new holes for it and if you have one you'll no there all on different levels where I've placed it. Done it so its the same height as standard and same kind of position, used spacers on one side to make it level. Managed to get all 4 holes drilled in perfect position
Feels totally solid and looks good
Next will be fitting pps motor mount and crcu titanium shafts

View attachment 102956

View attachment 102957
Been checking over parts lists between all arrma. Thinking about beefing up a limitless also or even giving it little wider wheel base. Have enough hot racing an armma parts to go wild on it with an make mine one of kind.

Been checking over parts lists between all arrma. Thinking about beefing up a limitless also or even giving it little wider wheel base. Have enough hot racing an armma parts to go wild on it with an make mine one of kind.
Yer bro, nice to be a bit different, i like the challenge of fitting parts that don't really bolt straight on
End up with something a bit one of

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back