Infractions back in Stock at Amainhobbies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adidas303

Rocky Mountain High!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Typhon 6s
Had noticed a lot of members were still trying to obtain Infractions and Limitless, yet they've been out of stock for a while. I just got this email stating they have restocked, along with some discount codes. I think you may have to be registered with Amainhobbies site to use but 100% on that Anyways hope this helps someone to get a new addition to their Arrma family!!

Screenshot_20200103-173242_Email.jpg

Ah damn, I'm sorry. I did not know that...

It would be nice if the email actually stated that, feels like, kind of a shotty way just to get traffic on the site.

Got ya, would still be nice if the email stated that, instead of wasting peoples time thinking they can get a discount based off of the email. Only to get ready to purchase it and find out.

Got ya, would still be nice if the email stated that, instead of wasting peoples time thinking they can get a discount based off of the email. Only to get ready to purchase it and find out.
Reading is fundamental ?????????

5A8436EF-65E8-4C4E-AB1E-09176DA8F47C.jpeg

Reading is fundamental ?????????

I read the email perfectly. Now I may have misinterpreted the information in the email, not understanding that the company is going to send out discounts and then restrict the discounts for the one product in the email....
But go ahead and sound cool instead...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back