Kraton Integy 6s partsl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex206

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Integy has what I think is all new lineup of aluminum hop ups for arrma 6s! They look really nice come in 6 different colors. Anybody seen yet?

Integy has what I think is all new lineup of aluminum hop ups for arrma 6s! They look really nice come in 6 different colors. Anybody seen yet?
I haven't but historically their stuff has been pretty low end and not very good from what I understand.

ah that's right....memory of a goldfish. I need to bookmark this so I remember when mine needs new shocks. I was going to go with the 6S Typhon shocks from JennysRC and find some slightly softer springs

ah that's right....memory of a goldfish. I need to bookmark this so I remember when mine needs new shocks. I was going to go with the 6S Typhon shocks from JennysRC and find some slightly softer springs
The V2 Typhon shocks have worked well on my Senton 3s with lighter oils. ?

You know all the problems people have with GPM parts, it's just going to be the same thing with Integy, their parts are more for show than for go.
I'm running Turnigy Trackstar 1/8 buggy/truggy shocks with Arrma 6s pistons, lighter oils, and Team Durango light rated springs ?
I have them as well. Very nice shocks considering how much they cost. I almost want to say that they are better than Arrma's 6s shocks. For the price they are a better value for sure.

This is not worthy of an exclamation point, rather an :eek::sick: combination. I feel bad for the people who buy those parts. Bad materials and bad moldings put this brand on my “do not buy from” list.
Integy is good for people building a shelf queen. That's about it. Their stuff is overpriced garbage.

Integy has gotten a lot better in the last year or so. A lot of the bad wrap was from a few years ago. The newer parts are beefy. Plus they have decent replacement part plan that gives you a discount on worn or broken individual parts.

Last edited:
Just went through their arrma catalogue, bling mostly. A-arms in a bajillion colours and coluored pinions (the f%#k!?).
Chassis braces look decent, but who knows what kind of aluminium they're made of. If they were dirt cheap, maaaybe I'd consider getting some stuff, but they're on par with hot racing etc.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back