Notorious Is Arrma web site down?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, works for me.
Normally, from a first post on the forum sort of perspective, the question posed is about blinking ESC lights or why you’re having problems stemming from not doing a proper preflight on your “RTR.”
Do you still have “dial-up” internet access on copper telephone wires?
Just curious. And yo, welcome to the forum man!

Screenshot_20240510-123635.png

yeah I'm now getting this response!
1000004007.jpg

Nope, works for me.
Normally, from a first post on the forum sort of perspective, the question posed is about blinking ESC lights or why you’re having problems stemming from not doing a proper preflight on your “RTR.”

Nope, works for me.
sorry Dan didn't mean to offend you, I made the post because a part broke on my arrma and I couldn't get through to arrma website. Seems your the only one able to get on, from what I see.🤔 btw I made the thread first then registered. Anyway I'm new to forum and just bought a arrma notorious 6s and hope I'm more welcomed then this, because I been in rc cars a few years and hope I can share my knowledge as I can use others knowledge on arrma. Thank you for the quick answer to my post and like I said didn't come here to argue over stupid stuff. Btw Dan, no I don't have daily up..Have a good day buddy.

Last edited:
Welcome to the Arrma Forum! Works ok here! 👍 What part did you break?

View attachment 365723
Thank you and the website is up now. The rear differential is what broke, looks like a pinion gear. I only drove it about 5 times and burnt up center differential and arrma sent me one really quick. I just don't know why my differentials are breaking, I guess it's just my luck of the draw. 😢

Thank you and the website is up now. The rear differential is what broke, looks like a pinion gear. I only drove it about 5 times and burnt up center differential and arrma sent me one really quick. I just don't know why my differentials are breaking, I guess it's just my luck of the draw. 😢
My center diff in my Noto burned up also not too long after I got it. I never checked the fluid fill RTR, & I think it was probably underfilled from factory as I later learned on another RTR Arrma I purchased. First thing I checked was center diff in my Infraction 6s & the fill was half. Hope you get it going bro. I went with an aluminum center diff & 500/200k mix & it's been great. 60k front & 30k rear.

My center diff in my Noto burned up also not too long after I got it. I never checked the fluid fill RTR, & I think it was probably underfilled from factory as I later learned on another RTR Arrma I purchased. First thing I checked was center diff in my Infraction 6s & the fill was half. Hope you get it going bro. I went with an aluminum center diff & 500/200k mix & it's been great. 60k front & 30k rear.
This go aluminum and increase the weight of your oils. Oh the diffs I have liquified :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the info. Now if I can get a warranty on this rear, I will make sure I put 30k in it and get up and running again. 👍

Back