Mojave Mojave Is The Best ARRMA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve B in Vegas

+11mm Kyosho Hubs on the Mojave.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave EXB
  2. Senton 3s
Just my opinion. First part of the Mojave tire testing program up on the website. Testing criteria is up next.

https://www.mojavevalleyrcadventures.com/arrma-mojave-exb.html

Mojave Hyrax 2.jpg

What a Great and thorough write up on the Mojave!!

I'm adding your article to my knowledge base/list. 👍

Just my opinion. First part of the Mojave tire testing program up on the website. Testing criteria is up next.

https://www.mojavevalleyrcadventures.com/arrma-mojave-exb.html

View attachment 322767
Such a great read . So informative thank you for doing this . Made my purchase seem so much better. I was going to go with a udr but I am glad I did not. I try to keep an open mind on brands . I own a couple Traxxas as well but arrma has come a long way and keeps getting better.

Thanks all. I appreciate the support. Tire testing criteria is next, and with a fair amount of text and some photos to complete before it's done. So, maybe a few more weeks before it's ready. Then we jump into all of the tire testing, and I hope you guys can find some useful information from that. We will also discuss the performance with the 2.2" beadlock aluminum wheels as well as a few other odd-ball wheel and tire setups which still fit inside of the wheels wells, such as the factory Nomad DB-8 tires.

s.

Mojave Nomad Tires 2.jpg

Couldn’t have said it much better myself. This platform does pretty well on-road as well, basically an all-terrain infraction.

Even though my Mojave is no longer a Mojave, I'm still running Mojo sized tires and wheels on it. The Fortress 6s are indeed a great all round tire but I need some grip on my clay track with Fortress durability.. So I ordered up a set of the Proline Mirage TT's today. Haven't found any meaningful feedback on them yet but figured, why not? Can't wait to test drive them!! Liquid RC, 99 cent shipping, no tax..😎🍻

Even though my Mojave is no longer a Mojave, I'm still running Mojo sized tires and wheels on it. The Fortress 6s are indeed a great all round tire but I need some grip on my clay track with Fortress durability.. So I ordered up a set of the Proline Mirage TT's today. Haven't found any meaningful feedback on them yet but figured, why not? Can't wait to test drive them!! Liquid RC, 99 cent shipping, no tax..😎🍻
Those tires look great. Please share your feedback!

Wow! Where'd you come from?! Been a minute eh? Hope all is well.
I also agree, it's (Mojo) for whatever one sees fit.🤷‍♂️
No sh!t! Thought my eyes were deceiving me.. 👀

Good to see @The_Otherside 👊

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back