SOLD / FOUND ISDT K4 charger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LicketySplit

Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Outcast 6s
Perfect condition. Very powerful charger even on AC. I have never even needed a DC power supply. $175 shipped.
IMG_3902.jpeg

quitting hobby? ;(

Really tempted to get this.
My 4ch Venom charger I have been using for years really sucks.

I'm holding out to see if the $$$ is there in June to spoil myself with a legit big boy setup with 1500 watt dc power supply etc...

I'm holding out to see if the $$$ is there in June to spoil myself with a legit big boy setup with 1500 watt dc power supply etc...
Do it😉. I had ‘your’ Venom charger, but in Europe it’s called RC Plus Cube 100 Quad.
Bought the Isdt K4 last Black Friday. Never looked back. Initially I intended to keep the Quad charger on the side, but sold it.
Yes, it only has 2 channels instead of 4, but it’s so fast and powerful I don’t miss the other two channels.

You deserve it.

8s baby! (y) For those that might not know!
Yup. It will charge 8s packs also.

Owning a big boy setup is pretty damn awesome. Mine is only 1200 watt and I can essentially charge anything as fast as I want.

Back