Infraction It Happened AGAIN!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At that scale those pot hole are more like meteor craters, I'd bet my lunch money it was the culprit, you can see it dart right without any correction attempt happening.. also LVC is from those junk zeee's, plus when trying to get a max mph run in, it's best to creep down whichever way u prefer and get one good pass in, maybe 2 on a full charge

At that scale those pot hole are more like meteor craters, I'd bet it was the culprit.. also LVC is from those junk zeee's, plus when trying to get a max mph run in, it's best to creep down whichever way u prefer and get one good pass in, maybe 2 on a full charge
I just rewatched it in slo mo and it was the manhole cover indeed. I'd love to hear your theory on Zeee batts tho.

I just rewatched it in slo mo and it was the manhole cover indeed. I'd love to hear your theory on Zeee batts tho.
When you get into the higher speeds, your batteries will show their true colors. Zeee is perfectly fine for bashing around a pump track with a Granite, but if you're trying to reach the maximum speeds possible with your rig, the voltage sag at high amp draw from Zeee starts to become much more noticeable. I've had much better performance from CNHL Racing packs when pushing hundreds of amps. I like the 90C softpacks and the 120C 3s2p hardpacks. There's a sweet spot around 6000mah for arrma 3s, the 6600mah 3s2p fit but if you go much higher than that the weight will become more hindrance than help.

Sorry to see that happened to ya.
That's a clean break!

Save those chassis because eventually those pieces will come in handy..
You can salvage those clips - Either the front half or the rear- depending on where it broke.
😉

Last edited:
When you get into the higher speeds, your batteries will show their true colors. Zeee is perfectly fine for bashing around a pump track with a Granite, but if you're trying to reach the maximum speeds possible with your rig, the voltage sag at high amp draw from Zeee starts to become much more noticeable. I've had much better performance from CNHL Racing packs when pushing hundreds of amps. I like the 90C softpacks and the 120C 3s2p hardpacks. There's a sweet spot around 6000mah for arrma 3s, the 6600mah 3s2p fit but if you go much higher than that the weight will become more hindrance than help.
I appreciate this. I have just resolved that I am just asking too much out of these systems, gearing up and all. Just wanted to see how much I could squeeze out of them. 98 & 73mph on 4s & 3s respectively is pretty good for rigs that advertise "70+ & 65+" with included speed pinions IMHO.
Sorry about your luck, man. Impressive break though. (y)
Thanks Tex!
Sorry to see that happened to ya.
That's a clean break!

Save those chassis because eventually those pieces will come in handy..
You can salvage those clips - Either the front half or the rear- depending on where it broke.
😉
Turns out, the bag-o-parts I got from jennys today included the bulkhead. And a new chassis will be here tomorrow so I should be good. It's already broken down and ready for the rebuild 😉

You need to invest in a GPS, I suspect your numbers are a little off.. 🙄
12 satellites not enough?

I can't believe it 😬🥺

20240208_133937.jpg
20240208_133945.jpg
20240208_133957.jpg

She back in full effect! 😁

Last edited:
Yea 12 is good, for your bicycle meter.. just thought you might want to know the reality of your setup, it's not 98, doubt it broke the 90's but I guess anything is possible .. 🙄

Oof. Suggest to buy a center brace that will absorb lot hits and also makes the body stronger.

Front splitter would also save the car more because thats the first thing that hits something.

Was thinking of making a front splitter, thanks for the suggestions. As for the center brace...

https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkxw1FdUTgRRFF0O8lhulcTZB5lmrfsXZjR?si=ZU-_4odu2XJgzfNq
Scorced rc parts has one made from carbon and had one from alluminium from stupid rc parts. Think took a beating. The ajustable rear wing is amazing.

I hit the stone curb with like 90kmph plus and car was fine. Only think that broke was the front splitter. (Have a photo on the media page).

https://www.arrmaforum.com/media/frontsplitterwhoops-jpg.16094/

Back