IT'S OFFICIAL,🌷🏡 SPRING IS HERE.👍What are you doing today?😁

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m up and running. Chugged the coffee. On the Celsius and Xanax. Boys? You need some anti anxiety medication when you’re in charge of 218 commercial industrial natural gas jobs in a concrete jungle in 7 counties and 77 townships. With zero OT being down 12 team members who left. Or got walked out. But better them than me! So I make it a fight and make an impossible job possible. People are dropping like flies but it won’t be me! Positive thoughts produce positive results. So fiddlestick these corporate blood sucking jackoffs. I’m going to kick ass and chew gum. And I’m all out of gum. Cya after the carnage gentleman!

I’m up and running. Chugged the coffee. On the Celsius and Xanax. Boys? You need some anti anxiety medication when you’re in charge of 218 commercial industrial natural gas jobs in a concrete jungle in 7 counties and 77 townships. With zero OT being down 12 team members who left. Or got walked out. But better them than me! So I make it a fight and make an impossible job possible. People are dropping like flies but it won’t be me! Positive thoughts produce positive results. So fiddlestick these corporate blood sucking jackoffs. I’m going to kick ass and chew gum. And I’m all out of gum. Cya after the carnage gentleman!
@BudUMfan is ready 😁👍 go get em big dog ..

good morning vietnam smile GIF

No supervisors or managers on site today! Hell yea boys! Time to tear it up!
Wish I could say the same .I had nothing but navy auditor's all over the place .I hid most of the day 🤣🤣

Wish I could say the same .I had nothing but navy auditor's all over the place .I hid most of the day 🤣🤣
Rare thing for us, the 3 of us in the dismatle shop are self sufficient though and stay unsupervisered most of the time anyway, boss only pops in maybe once a day to see how we are doing and ask if we need anything.

Navy auditors huh? Doesn't sound fun, I don't blame you for wanting to hide. :LOL:

Rare thing for us, the 3 of us in the dismatle shop are self sufficient though and stay unsupervisered most of the time anyway, boss only pops in maybe once a day to see how we are doing and ask if we need anything.

Navy auditors huh? Doesn't sound fun, I don't blame you for wanting to hide. :LOL:
Supervisors and superintendents and managers don't faze me .they have no clue on how to do my job .they never bother me or even check up on me .if I'm powder coating ,I'm secluded in my own area in which no one is allowed to enter so its all me .if i go in a certain section of the sub im also secluded and only one that is outside of that area would be either a tank watch person or a fire watch person.in which they can only ask me if im ok but can not enter where i am ..if something happens to me they call. Fire marshals.so if I'm welding and some reason I get knocked out by gas or am on fire by the time they get there I'll already be dead 🤷.so I need to allways be in high alert at all times ..it's no joke messing with argon..it's a deadly gas that is silent.you can't see it ..smell it or hear it .before I step into any tank it has to be cleared by the fire Marshal first then tagged safe .and it gets checked every hour by them.before I step in I have to read the tag posted on the tank .sign it to confirm I understand the dangers ..we have had a few people in the past where someone passed out from argon gas and the tank watch guy went in to help him and they both died .it's a risk I take every hour that im there ..I make great money but in all honesty its not worth my life but i love my job and it supports my family .it's putting my son through college so i got to do what i need to do.

Supervisors and superintendents and managers don't faze me .they have no clue on how to do my job .they never bother me or even check up on me .if I'm powder coating ,I'm secluded in my own area in which no one is allowed to enter so its all me .if i go in a certain section of the sub im also secluded and only one that is outside of that area would be either a tank watch person or a fire watch person.in which they can only ask me if im ok but can not enter where i am ..if something happens to me they call. Fire marshals.so if I'm welding and some reason I get knocked out by gas or am on fire by the time they get there I'll already be dead 🤷.so I need to allways be in high alert at all times ..it's no joke messing with argon..it's a deadly gas that is silent.you can't see it ..smell it or hear it .before I step into any tank it has to be cleared by the fire Marshal first then tagged safe .and it gets checked every hour by them.before I step in I have to read the tag posted on the tank .sign it to confirm I understand the dangers ..we have had a few people in the past where someone passed out from argon gas and the tank watch guy went in to help him and they both died .it's a risk I take every hour that im there ..I make great money but in all honesty its not worth my life but i love my job and it supports my family .it's putting my son through college so i got to do what i need to do.
I hate welding in confined areas, your dead right it's super dangerous. During from late '19 until almost 2 years ago I moved from working on cars to doing industrial maintenance (work really slowed down in automotive 'cause Covid) and had to perform operations in confined spaces. It sucks and I wouldn't wanna do it again. You sir, are a brave man.

I hate welding in confined areas, your dead right it's super dangerous. During from late '19 until almost 2 years ago I moved from working on cars to doing industrial maintenance (work really slowed down in automotive 'cause Covid) and had to perform operations in confined spaces. It sucks and I wouldn't wanna do it again. You sir, are a brave man.
Thank you my brotha 🥰 many times I don't know who the tank watch person is and I see them on their phones and not making sure I'm ok inside the tank ..the entrance to the tanks are only one size .one circle is about 26 inches wide .good think I ain't phat 🤣🤣🤣 one way in same way out .sometimes my breathing line gets stepped on by them 😡the air lines go through that opening so if they step in the air hose I can't breathe.when it happens I chug on the air line and hopefully he lifts off his boots.🤷 Well enough of that bs .right now I'm chillin with my wife enjoying a fire 😁👍

IMG_20240524_203531866.jpg

Wake up mofos .it's time for over time ..get that money baby ..only working 6 hours .I'll be out at noon time .then do some yard work after I pick up my new lawn mower .I got a little Troy built with a bagger which I don't need .that will be the day I pick up grass lol.🤣🤣🤣 Just cut it .and leave it .done deal Boyz ..oooh might do some vids for my YouTube channel 😁👍

Back