IT'S OFFICIAL,🌷🏡 SPRING IS HERE.👍What are you doing today?😁

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yo yesterday my Radiolink phone holder came in 👏👏👏👏.fits like a charm..and it's not heavy with the phone .so I should get some cool vids soon

IMG_20240508_211921826.jpg

IMG_20240508_211940349.jpg

IMG_20240508_211929667.jpg

So last night I figured why I was having issues calibrating the spectrum 160 ESC to the radio link .I was getting red blinking death light again..after trying so many times I took a shot and pulled out the servo and throttle off the receiver.the pins were out in the receiver back wards.i reverse them and boom it worked ..then I noticed my throttle was backwards so I reversed throttle on the transmitter and boom that worked .now I just have to lower my throttle and my stearing has a little glitch when you turn the wheels.ill have to tonight mess with the settings in the transmitter.throttle is way to fast .if I press the throttle just a tiny little bit it screams ..I don't like that

Here is a question 🤔 do I set my settings with the ESC off ? Or while it's on? I don't want to set off the red blinking light again

Last edited:
Morning! Good luck with the radio. It looks sick. I’m clueless about what to do next but you’ll figure it out!

Morning yall! Coffee time! Can't wait to see the vids Blitz!
As soon as I have it all dialed in👍 so many settings this thing has plus all the programming in the ESC .😬 . little by little

It's ☕ and booooooberry.muffin time 👍😁😁

Someday I'll have to try legs and eggs🤣🤣🤣

Does the Foxy still do legs & eggs???... It's been 21yrs since I've been!!!!! Mike
I have no clue 🤷 never been there..I heard two years ago that place got busted .a undercover cop got asked by a dancer if he wanted to have sex for loot .place got shut for that 🤷

I've been to satin dolls and Desires like 20 years ago also when my cousin got married . bachelor party...gross girls and place

Last edited:
Back