I've had some bad luck with esc's lately

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kid Ginge

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
So just after a few weeks my blx120 esc on my new Arrma Kraton 4s, It turned out to be water damaged by some small splashes. Then I thought maybe I have better luck with a Hobbywing esc, so I bought a ezrun max 10 sct, That one died after just three runs. And I believe this one was overheated, by no reason. And yes I've only been running 4s power and the fan works.
Any Ideas?

So just after a few weeks my blx120 esc on my new Arrma Kraton 4s, It turned out to be water damaged by some small splashes. Then I thought maybe I have better luck with a Hobbywing esc, so I bought a ezrun max 10 sct, That one died after just three runs. And I believe this one was overheated, by no reason. And yes I've only been running 4s power and the fan works.
Any Ideas?
Did you warranty the BLX120?

If it was the SCT edition it should handle 4S ???
My sct gets hot on 4s more so then 3. Plus if he’s got his thermal set to high. Which is how it’s set from factory he probably melted it down ????‍♂️???

My sct gets hot on 4s more so then 3. Plus if he’s got his thermal set to high. Which is how it’s set from factory he probably melted it down ????‍♂️???
I never ran mine on 4S. Good luck trying to get warranty out of HW. They will just blame him for the damage.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back