Jennysrc now has DBXL-e parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robbbbbb66

I’m faster then you🥇
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Mojave EXB
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Senton 3s
  8. Talion
  9. Typhon 3s
Honestly for some of those prices you're better off upgrading instead of staying stock. 100$ diffs is rough AF too but I guess they do stand up to 12s =o

Honestly for some of those prices you're better off upgrading instead of staying stock. 100$ diffs is rough AF too but I guess they do stand up to 12s =o
Especially those weak a** turnbuckles.

I just was on Jennys and saw they had Losi Dbxle parts in stock, not sure how long they have as I have been on a bit of an RC hiatus but it's nice they stock the parts now: https://jennysrc.com/collections/losi-dbxl-e-los05020v2
Shipping them is crazy expensive apparently. Was ordering a dbxle motor and esc and shipping was $100. I can get hobbywing or castle from the big sites with free shipping cheaper. The Outcast exb roller they were going in was only $399 and was shipped free but the motor/esc combo was gonna be $413 after the hundred dollar shipping fee.

Shipping them is crazy expensive apparently. Was ordering a dbxle motor and esc and shipping was $100. I can get hobbywing or castle from the big sites with free shipping cheaper. The Outcast exb roller they were going in was only $399 and was shipped free but the motor/esc combo was gonna be $413 after the hundred dollar shipping fee.
Yeah, Jenny’s shipping is out of hand, especially for 1/5th scale parts.

OC roller are shipping from a large distributor, unlike Jenny’s which is a fairly small operation.

Quick update. Emailed them Saturday morning about shipping. They got right back to me and the motor weight had been incorrectly entered in their system as 36 pounds instead of 36 ounces. They corrected it and my stuff is on the way. I'm very impressed with how quickly they responded and corrected the issue. Especially on a Saturday.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back