Vorteks Jumped back into the hobby after 15+ year hiatus.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RykerAvenger

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Vorteks
Having been out of the hobby for quite some time, I finally am getting back into it. While the tech has seen massive leaps since then, it feels like I never left. Even more fun now that my sons are getting quite skilled at the LaTrax Teton I picked up 2 years ago just to blast around on the cheap. It was time for an upgrade and to jump back in.

Have to and it out three times already and jesus, standing wheelies out of the box down the street. Haven’t even punched the ESC to 5 yet. Just unreal.
CD5C580B-C8D7-4B61-8EC5-2EC6BA97651D.jpeg
3AF4B693-E5A7-43F6-93A7-7CA611741818.jpeg

Having been out of the hobby for quite some time, I finally am getting back into it. While the tech has seen massive leaps since then, it feels like I never left. Even more fun now that my sons are getting quite skilled at the LaTrax Teton I picked up 2 years ago just to blast around on the cheap. It was time for an upgrade and to jump back in.

Have to and it out three times already and jesus, standing wheelies out of the box down the street. Haven’t even punched the ESC to 5 yet. Just unreal.
View attachment 281438View attachment 281443
Welcome to AF!!

Welcome to the Ranch!

You are just getting started.. Wait til the real bug getcha... and you end up with the 6S rigs... 🤪

View attachment 281438View attachment 281443
Welcome to AF 🤟😁

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back