Kraton Just broke both front left side arms and turnbuckle, what parts do you use?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
I just broke both arms and turnbuckle on the front left side after my K6s had a urgent meeting with the ground.
So now I´m looking for upgrades.
What are your go to a-arms and turnbuckles?

I see people using RPM and EXB arms for the most part, but I also see some arms that are a little more colourful, maybe 3D printed or something. Are there any other brand than RPM and ARRMA that makes arms?
I see the alu arms found on amazon and such, but I don´t think thats a good idea for bashing.

For turnbuckles stock thickness is 4mm, I was wondering have any of you beefed it up to the 5mm one?

IMG_1920.jpeg

Lots of guys using RPM arms but i really don’t have many issues replacing with the stock parts. Look at the exploded views on the Arrma site for part numbers. I’ve used 5mm in the front but you will need to use the proper size composite ball cup set to accept the bigger thickness.

Lots of guys using RPM arms but i really don’t have many issues replacing with the stock parts. Look at the exploded views on the Arrma site for part numbers. I’ve used 5mm in the front but you will need to use the proper size composite ball cup set to accept the bigger thickness.
Where did you find a ball cup set that fit into the bellcrank and onto the hub?

I just broke both arms and turnbuckle on the front left side after my K6s had a urgent meeting with the ground.
So now I´m looking for upgrades.
What are your go to a-arms and turnbuckles?

I see people using RPM and EXB arms for the most part, but I also see some arms that are a little more colourful, maybe 3D printed or something. Are there any other brand than RPM and ARRMA that makes arms?
I see the alu arms found on amazon and such, but I don´t think thats a good idea for bashing.

For turnbuckles stock thickness is 4mm, I was wondering have any of you beefed it up to the 5mm one?

View attachment 297160
I have never heard of anyone really using 3d printed for that Truck because they do not survive beatings well. They might if they were carbon fiber nylon.

It's debatable if the RPM arms are better than the stock ones I see a lot of people break them as well. And the problem with the turnbuckles is the stupid never pop balls ditch them and you will never break another turnbuckle again. Let me find the part number.

I have never heard of anyone really using 3d printed for that Truck because they do not survive beatings well. They might if they were carbon fiber nylon.
Just the bumper springs and wing mount.

-edit-

AR340074 is the part number to normal balls so instead of breaking the turnbuckles the rod ends will pop off on bad landings. The only downside is that if you have too many bad landings the rod ends stretch out and will start to pop off randomly.

Last edited:
You need to use the composite ball cup set for the rears,……but on the front if you want to use 5mm rods
IMG_0121.jpeg

This kit will do the fronts and rears, but just use the bigger rear composites on the front.

I would stick with stock arms. V5 and EXB are the same. Tough and reasonably priced.

You could try to boil the stock ones to make them a little more flexible.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back